Is there going to be a Black Friday sale for Homey Pro?

Is there going to be a Black Friday sale for Homey Pro?

No one knows until it is there…

Therefore moved to Off-Topic Category

Are you working for Homey?

This is a community forum.

1 Like

Why is this moved to off-topic? Why can this not remain in “Questions”. It is after all a question.

You don’t want to answer the question?

Not very “welcoming” or “warming”. Remember there are first time buyers reading this.

Is this the first impression of Homey?

Why is this moved to off-topic? Why can this not remain in “Questions”. It is after all a question.
You don’t want to answer the question?
Not very “welcoming” or “warming”… Remember there are first time buyers reading this.
Is this the first impression of Homey for first time buyers?

Questions as Topic is about Homey not about Sales.

No I am just like you a Community member, if you need to contact Athom pleas use the contact options on the Athom / Homey site:

Or one of the other Points of Sale for Homey Where to buy | Homey
Maybe one of them has a Black-Friday discount, please let us (the Community) know if you find one.

I know the same as you know.

not affiliated: Mediamarkt / Cooblue / RobbShop / Alternate: now 369
via Athom Homey Pro (Early 2023) kopen? - Prijzen - Tweakers

o, and same info here:

Really handy site:

(Sponsored Shoping links on the top! )
https://www.google.com/search?q=Homey+Pro

(Result may vary on your personal info you shared with that company, and browsing history and location)

1 Like

1 Like

Well, in my humble opinion, now you could say someting like “Wow, thanks for the hints, Dijker”.

Or are you still offended while you were pointed to forum rules you obviously didn’t bother to read?
It has nothing to do with “welcoming” or “warming” or “disliking” or whatever.
Someone just pointed you to a rule, and moved your i-am-too-lazy-too-google-myself question to an other topic, that’s all, nothing personal :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Not sure how this merits a “Wow, thanks for the hints, Dijker”, but anyway.

And no, I’m not only here to complain. It was just a question. And I have the right to ask questions and express my opinion, no? No hard feelings.

Thanks for the screenshot, Dijker!

Oh?

I’ve been trying Homey Cloud for about a week now. I’m REALLY liking it a lot. Was hoping for a sale and was excited when I saw Black Friday… but then it was a free adapter. Not that it was bad, was just hoping there would be like a “20% off the Homey Pro” kind of sale or something. I’m having trouble pulling the trigger on a $600 CDN device. On top of that, not sure if there will be duty on top, etc.