[Introducing] Homey Moods - Homey (Cloud) & Homey Pro v11.0.0 - MobileApp v8.3

I have not tested it since the app was in beta, and back then the lights shifted from what i had set them to, into some premade brightness and warmth.
Nice to see that it works different now :slight_smile:

Hi,

Free for Homey 2023 users and existing users will need to pay a one time fee, sorry this is a weird flex move. Think I will stick with flows, a little more work to setup but onece created I see no benefit over Moods. As mentioned there are free alternative apps from the Homey Store.

Do anyone know if Moods will have the same feature as Philips Hue Scenes, with dynamic switching of colors and/or “burning candle” effect? Or is it all static colors?

3 Likes

Indeed I experienced the same: there is no visual feedback of the mood being saved. Missing a ‘succes’ screen with options like ‘i’m done/create another mood and so on. So it looks like nothing is happening and meanwhile your moods list gets blogged by dozens of the same mood and no delete option from within the app :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_tear: I’m on ios, Homey Pro 2023 11.0.0 and app version 8.2.0.1481

Anyone else having the same experience?

I am trying to start a Mood “Woonkamer Afwezig” via Google. But Google returns Device not available (ingesteld)”.
It looks as if Moods are not synchronized between Homey and Google, although I multiple times have ordered to do so and the appropriate tickbox had been set.

Is anyone more successful?

Regards,
Paul

I understand that the name Moods belongs mostly to lights, but why is all the description focussed on lights.
Isn’t it possible to store also the status of other devices (heating, cooling, ventilation, music, blinds, or even electric vehicle charging, washing machines, dishwashers, or any other device)?
And I guess you cannot set variables with Moods while that also could be useful.
Or you just use variables for defining the mood, scenario, house state, and define the situations manually without Moods. I t would take some more time, if the mood is complex, but maybe much more flexible, if you want to change it or add some devices.
As my Homey Pro 23 is mostly used for energy efficiency it might take some time until I really start thinking about and testing Moods.

Zone Memory might be the app for you.

Moods is available for the Homey’s Pre 2023 now!! :rocket: :tada:

This is in the Beta/Experimental version Available.

After trying to Create a Mood it wil ask to pay the 9,99€/$ in your Mobile App- or Play-Store.
Immediate after that it succeeds it wil help you Create your first Mood.

In your Account (As Owner) you will see the purchase.
(Yes this one is without Advanced Flows, else the tags are side by side.)

I have a question, is app version 8.3 available now ? As i upgraded the Homey Pro 2019 to v11 and no moods are available to be purchased yet and i can see it will need mobile 8.3

Yes

Thanks @Dijker … it didn’t appear to me till i logged myself as a developer test on playstore … then it worked