INNR, Plugwise and Ubisys Zigbee Apps

Would be happy if the conversation would continue in English. Thanks

@DirkG :+1:

@Jacques_Derks did you remove the bulb from homey because you stated “koppelen”? If so, please reset the bulb following the instruction as provided by INNR. If not and was working before 2.0.3 on V5, the i have to check the changes between those versions

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, the bulbs worked properly before the update. I have resetted the bulbs as provided by INNR.

1 Like

just to confirm: was working as off 2.0.2?

Was working properly till the update to V5 and the first test app. The bulb is connected but not working. In the divice icon i get a warning signal. The device could not initialise the device.

@Jacques_Derks I think i found a “copy and paste” error in the compose file for the RB 278 T. I have to find a moment (time wise) to fix that.

@Jacques_Derks could you please test 2.0.4?

Yes, this afternoon. I’ll let you know.

Hi @kasteleman Version 2.0.3 of the plugwise zigbee app works totally like it did before on Homey version 5. Thanks for the quick fix of the heating demand capability

Unfortunately it doesn’t work. With version 2.04. I get the same message: couldn’t initialise the zigbee device.

On what firmware are you?

Homey v5.0.0-rc.34

Did you try a reboot of Homey or ptp? At this moment I can not reproduce the issue.

After reboot or ptp still the same issue.

Ok, wondering what happens if you disable the app and try to include. Does it pair at all? If so, please try a reset again

I have disabled the app. De bulb installed as a zigbee divice. That works only I can only put the bulb on and off.

Ok, can you please post a screenshot of the advanced properties of the device and post the result of the interview from within the zigbee tools?

Ok, kan you also “hit” the interview button and copy and paste the output?