INNR, Plugwise and Ubisys Zigbee Apps

I get the message: Interview failed. Error: Time Out.

Can you contact me on slack, so we can debug without flooding this forum item?

Narrowed it down to a specific configuration/code for the tunable zigbee 3.0 bulbs. Working on a solutionā€¦

New test version for the INNR devices and firmware 5.0 published with fix for the Zigbee 3.0 Tunable Bulbs.

Thanks. Works great.

@kasteleman because of the Robbshop app I Was forced te update my homey to 5.0,
after updating to 5.0 my Innr RS 230 C (RGBW GU10) didnā€™t not work anymore.

i also have 2 Innr SP120 and they work fine.

The spot is on and I canā€™t set It off, when I push/dimming/chancing color it says: invalid_device. (picture)
on the developer site it seems to look fine, but is doesnā€™t response at all.

what I tried:
deleted the app and also the spot en then instal it back.
PTP
reset the spot several times.

homey on 5.0.0 rc38
Innr app 2.0.5

nothing seems to work, what can I do?

I think i know whatā€™s going wrong. Seems like a classic copy and paste error in the code. Iā€™ll fix as soon as possible

@kasteleman Thank you very muchšŸ‘šŸ»

@Robin_De_Lange just pushed new test version of the INNR App. Could you please confirm if this release fixed it?

1 Like

It works again, thank youšŸ’ŖšŸ»

There are some users of INNR products reporting that some specific products arenā€™t working with Homey. After doing some research and feedback from INNR and app developers, this can be narrowed down to some specific products and Homey firmware release.

The FL range of INNR is only supported within the 5.x firmware and not in the prĆ© sdkv3 firmware. Users that are on the stable firmware can therefore only switch these device on or off. Normally the idea would be to publish 2 versions for the different firmware. However in the current situation that isnā€™t possible. After releasing the sdkv3 test version iā€™m unable to publish a new sdkv2 version and therefore also support the FL range on the stable firmware. This isnā€™t a limitation from the manufacturer INNR, but limitations within Homey (Appstore). We (INNR and I) are in contact with Athom and awaiting their feedback.

In order to avoid further confusion and Homey users returning products to INNR because the limited functionality of those specific products on the stable firmware, the development of the app to support newer products is unfortunately put on hold until this issue is solved.

4 Likes

Just published the Ubisys App for Firmware 5.x with input configuration support: https://homey.app/a/de.ubisys/test/
Many THX to Jonas Karlsson for his contribution and thereby support for the input configuration

2 Likes

When I upgraded to V5 a month or so ago most of my 5 INNR SP120 did not connect properly, so I did a zigbee reset and paired everyting fresh. That went extremely well, however, each time Homey is restarted, some of the INNRā€™s are marked as could not connect with the red icon. When I restart the app one or twice they usually all work fine again and keep doing so until the next restart. Anyone else seeing this behaviour? Im currently running RC50 with the test version of the INNR app v2.0.7.

Did it occur after upgrading to the latest rc, or do I read it correct that the rc version does not matter?

RC version didnā€™t matter, it happens on all FW versions since I upgraded to V5.

This happened for my Innr SP120 plugs too and was the main reason for me to switch back to v4

One would hope that when e.g. powerreadings come in the situation would restore, but that also isnā€™t the case. But I guess that it is some kind of initialization error (timeout) and not truly a persisten connection problem.

Hi Kasteleman!
I just bought a INNR FL120C (stupidly) assuming it would work fine with Homey :disappointed:.
Do you have any idea if it will be supported in the near future? If you donā€™t, or if it could take a while I can still send it back

@JonathanS I assume you are on the stable firmware. On that firmware it isnā€™t supported yet. There is a pull request pending, but I can not approve it and push to the App Store because off the mentioned problem (can not push a update to the stable environment while already published a test version app for the v5 firmware). I canā€™t say when v5 Homey firmware will be pushed to stable because Athom has some issues to tackle for the v5 firmware concerning Zigbee.

1 Like

Thanks! I take that as a: ā€œIt can take a whileā€
In the app description I see that the FL 130 C is supported so I think Iā€™ll swap this one for a FL130C!