Ikea trådfri power outlet spontaneously leaves Zigbee network

Hi!

I had some issues with one of my Ikea trådfri zigbee power outlets. It was connected directly to Homey. It would spontaneously leave my Zigbee network. I would get a notification from Homey with a message: "Zigbee device device name left the network. After that, the device had an exclamation mark on its icon and I could not control it. I think that I had this issue with this device before but then it went away and then after couple of weeks it was back.
It seemed that the outlet would spontaneously resets itself and then leave the network. After that it would continue to reset on its own every couple of minutes.

In the end, I replaced that outlet with a new one but the new one left the network as well only after couple of weeks of being in use.

Did any of you have a similar issue? Maybe the first device was broken but now with a new one I am more suspicious. I have a Sonos Sub connected to it and the outlet is maybe 5-6 meters away from Homey in more or less a straight line with no walls in between.

I have the same experience with a trådfri outlet. Worked well for years, suddenly left network. Adding again, works for couple of hours, leaving network again. Changed position to different places, even next to homey, but same behaviour. Same behaviour when adding to trådfri hub. For the money I didn’t want to worry too much and bought a new one. The new one works without problems for several weeks now on the original location

Had over … 4 or 5 those outlets and never happened to me - I have another problem, that 3 out of 5 were already returned within warranty period.

Anyway, it would help to submit your mesh network from https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee

You may also consider running this script (it might give you some advices) - [Community Survey] Homey v5 ZigBee Health check and statistics collection (HomeyScript)