I cannot get a 2023Homey pro to connect to Qubino mini dimmer

I have just installed a new homey pro running v11.1.0 and app version 8.2.0.1481. I am trying to install a mini dimmer (ZMNHHD) which was on my original homey from 2018. I attempt to enter exclusion mode either by toggling the switched live 3 times, or by holding the service button for 6 seconds, in either case nothing shows on the app.
My first question is whether the fairly elderly module is compatible with the latest homey and app, especially as there is a move for Qubino to be modified Shelly technologies as time goes on . Also should I be trying a full reset before install? Is there anything else I can try to get the units to pair?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [APP] Qubino - Turn any home into a smart home with Qubino

Please use search and ask in the appropriate topic, as linked in the App store or use the search to centralize questions about a specific App or device/brand.

[APP] Qubino - Turn any home into a smart home with Qubino

Therefore the posts are moved into the appropriate topic, the topic closed and will be automatically deleted in 7 days to keep the forum clean as possible. If you have any problems with that please feel free to contact me or another moderator.