Hue Motion Sensor not found

I just (unknowingly) bought the new version and can confirm that the new version still dose not work in Homey. Honey finds something but adds it as an unknown Zigbee device.

Is there someone who knows if there is a new update on the way? If not ill need to return it

Did you try installing them as ‘occupancy sensor’?
With some pir sensor that works.

Just tested it, same result. Sensor gets recognized as unknown ZigBee device.

On a positive note, I got my oldish sonoff sensor to work. The Philips sensor was intended to replace the Sonoff one.

I bought the Homey bridge to control my Philips Hue lights, sensors and Ikea blinds. So far it seems like I’m better off with another type of system. I cannot find the sensors. I will work on it some more before I make up my mind, but so far it looks like a return product.

When you look in the app store, you can see every device which is supported by Homey cloud

Hue sensors are not mentioned.

My question is whether Homey Bridge + the monthly subscription does allow the Motion Sensors to be used. Or do I need a Pro version (it seems like it) which brings me to reconsider switching my entire house on Homey, since I use the Hue system the most.

No, still No the official (Athom) Hue integration does not support it,
you also could look at other Motion sensors that integrate directly with a Homey + Homey Bridge.

Did you ever figure it out? Just got a Homey Pro and was wondering where my motion sensors are!

@mikedidit Sorry, what has @dijker have to figure out?
Or who you’re replying to?

Nevermind, I got my motion sensors all up and going on my homey pro!

1 Like

@mikedidit I am considering pre-ordering a homey pro and also have various Hue motion sensors. You say these will (now) work with the homey pro? Do you use them with the bridge or directly?

You can find supported devices in the app store:

Screenshot from 2023-07-26 16-38-46

1 Like