Hue Missing owner name in cards

Recently several of my flows do not correctly work correctly with Hue anymore.
This the case for example if I want to turn all the lights off in a room, or set a scene in a room.
The only cryptic message in the card is the text Missing owner name.
Kind of a strange error because in the past I could set a Hue scene for a room.
The workaround is to modify the scene and for each Hue lamp turn it on or off individually. See screenshot with the message.

I have “missing owner name” in flows without Hue. Even when I rebuild the flow, that text is still there. It think it is when using zone names. Although most of that flows still work here.

A while ago there was an issue with zones with identical names.

Did you try to rename/reorder/recreate the zone?

I created a new zone with a new flow. As soon as the flow is saved the “Missing Owner Name” message is there. I think I have to report this to support.

Thanks, I tried it also and have the same issue.

I have reported the issue to support

1 Like

Athom informed me it is a known issue and working on it. No indication when it will be resolved.

I have exact the same problem with heimdall. Is there a solution date? Because now I have problems with home security!

Same here with Hue and Tuya Cloud.
Will create a ticket as well although I already know the answer……

Already opened a ticket, however Homey closed the ticket because it was a known issue and they where working on a solution.
The latest release of Homey did not resolve the issue and it looks like every card that relates to a zone or room independent of the app e.g Hue, Heimdall, Tuya has the problem.

That’s exactly what they have done with all my tickets up until now.
We’re working on it, ticket closed.
The product is great, but support?

1 Like