How can I easily see the mesh network for Z-Wave and Zigbee to spot weak/broken connections?

Couldn’t find a more relevant topic than this old one… *bump *

[edit] Of course only AFTER replying here, I see the more recent 'Route' column missing from zigbee device overview :grimacing:.

The 2018 picture above shows a column in the Zigbee table called “Route” that shows which Zigbee node is connected to which. When I look at my table this information is not available.

Has it been removed? Can I find this information elsewhere? I’d like to know which device connects to which.
Ideally I would also like to be able to see the signal (connection) strength if possible, to see if I should add or move around nodes in my house. Does this information exist?

The available actions are PING (I assume that’s to see if a device can be reached?) and INTERVIEW. Clicking the latter shows a popup with some information that I do not understand. But it doesn’t seem to show the information I’d like to see.

Screenshot 2023-10-08 095054

So I guess I could copy/paste the 2018 question: “How can I easily see the mesh network for Zigbee to spot weak/broken connections?”