Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

J’y Dimitri can you share with us you have done to have a so nice dash board?

2 Likes

Hi guys! I really love your Homeydash project. I have two questions.

1. is there any way to see some graphs in homey dash, for example temperature history or consuption?
  2. is there any way to see more sensors information? for example: aeon multisensor temperature and humidity in one device view?
1 Like
  1. No, not in HomeyDash because it’s a standard thingy. You can try to accommodate that by using Homey.Ink instead and do some tweaking in the code.

2. Same answer. Not in HomeyDash. This is however certainly possible with Homey.Ink: Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

Hello everyhomeybuddyfans,

I would like to host homeydash on my own webserver.
Any tutorial to perform that ?
What is the requirements of the server to perform that ? (database mysql, js, php, etc )?

Many thanks

Maybe you should click the link in the post before yours and read the topic that it will open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiyoa,
I installed v 5.0.0-rc33 it s the latest update from today.
Homeydash not more connected but no problem i will take time to figure it out as i installed it on my own server. I hope to understand easily how to grab functions from sdk/api

This is the place to grab code understand functions and put them in homey dash isn’t it ?

This dashboard works as a charm, compliments to the creator. However I have some questions about the safety, as it seems that once you have established the link by logging into homey.ink, you can simply access all your devices via the homey dashboard by simply opening the link with the token to the dashboard. How can I restrict access to this dashboard, or how can I remove the link between homey.ink and my homey?

1 Like

It used to be just logging out of Homey. U would get a new ID and the old link would not work anymore.

I have tried to logout on both my IOS device and my chrome web browser, but I can still access the homeydash via the url with the token and access all my devices.

Hi guys. Is there be any way to change background photo by weather?

Sure, just put the “&background=“ in the url

OK, so it is not to possible to change backgrund dynamically by weather?

Sure. Depends on the background ur using. I have a buienradar background that animates the weather.

what is buienradar and how can i get it? q

It’s a Dutch weather thingie and according ur name ur not from Holland are u?
Will look for the link later so u can try it urself.

i am not from holland :frowning:

Back to school then Roy!

Don’t spread half the information Roy!

You’re acting very Hollands now… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Add an auto-refresh feature please.

1 Like