Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

The dashboard is updated to version 1.0.2

These are the changes

• Added Czech language file (cs)
  • Sort items in battery info panel empty to full
  • Redesigned top bar
  • Formatted dim values
  • Dim capability updates in realtime

(Pages may be cached, please be patient when the changes aren’t available for you yet)

6 Likes

There are a couple of errors/bugs in the Swedish language file. Would be nice if you correct these!

Under “text” a more appropriate translation would be as follows:

"good": "God ",
    "evening": "kväll",
    "afternoon": "eftermiddag",
    "morning": "förmiddag",
    "night": "natt",
    "today": "I dag är det ",
    "the": "den",
    "of": " "

Under “weather” there is a missing “n + space” in the “title” entry. I suggest the following change:

"title": "Väderinformation för ",

The headings for “favorite-flows” and “favorite-devices” are rendered as “UNDEFINED”. Could it be that this is because of the dash? There are actually no corresponding dash looking in the english file.

Thanks for your great work!

As a add-on to that, the correct swedish one for those two should be without any type of dash/space as it is “Favoritflöden” and “Favoritenheter”.

Thanks, I’ve corrected the translations.

1 Like

Great update.
Dim values are really realtme now! Awsome work :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m using my ubiquiti unifi equipment for presence. I can see all the options fine. I was wondering if it is possible to make the button orange (like when I have a door open) when the phone/client is not connected to wifi. This is how it looks now when it’s connected. When it’s disconnected it shows a very low number. In the homey app I can see it’s disconnected.

unifi

1 Like

Hi folks, i´ve been know stalking these HomeyDash threads for while now and wow, what a nice job you´re all doing so thanks for that.

I´m using @DaneedeKruyff files from github running lokally and i´ve noticed that the themes only works in an ipad 4 and more. In my 2 and 3 the data does not load only the main design is shown but without data collection… Is this supposed to be this way?

Thanks/ Marius

Not supposed to but it is that way yes.

Hmmm…I guess I must be doing something wrong here. I went to the login page, logged in, clicked f12 and got my token. I then went to https://homeydash.com/?theme=web&lang=en&token=, but the config wheel doesn’t do anything, my favorite flows and devices are empty and the layout doesn’t seem to be right.

Could someone give me a pointer, please? Looks really nice, and would be an awesom way to reuse one of my old tablets :smiley:

Please try this:

Thanks.

Tried again, but now it wouldn’t let me sign in via chrome. Clicking the button didn’t do anything. Tried in incognito mode in case some information was saved, but got an error. Tried in firefox and got the same error.

EDIT: Ok, so I dug a bit and seems the page does NOT like Privacy Badger. Turned it off for the site and I got past the logon problem. Clicked the link with the token and got the following page:

So far, so good. Switched out the homey.ink with homeydash.com and got the same error as above again. The URL is https://homeydash.com/?theme=web&token=<300 char token>

Plz make sure u copy the whole token, and it’s very long yes.
Like Danee said: log in at homey.ink , open the console and find the complete url there.
Open that url and after that change the first part like Danee stated.

Did that. Please see my edited post. The token is 300 chars, so I’m pretty sure I got the whole token.

And u have theme=web in it?

https://homeydash.com/?theme=web&token=

When u pasted ur token after that it should work yes
Can u try to log in again and do it all over?

So far, so good

And then it tanks…

I have similar issues as @Tiwas regarding having an ‘empty’ dashboard. I have an old Samsung tablet (Android 4.4.4) which works fine with the original link through kiosk software (Kiosk Browser), when I open the link from Homeydash I get the empty page. Strange thing is that when I open the exact same Homeydash link in Chrome on this tablet it works fine. After some searching I now assume it has something with Android System Webview not working anymore on my old tablet.

Also just tried it on a very old iPad Mini 1 but there in Safari I also get the empty page. So I assume this is caused by the fact that the tablets are too outdated for this slick new Homeydash :grin:

Too bad, because especially the Android Tablet has a custom made casing so a bit hard to replace… So if anyone would know how to get Homeydash running on an old tablet I would be very obliged!

Did you try with chrome on the android tablet? That shouldn’t rely on webview?

:point_up_2: