Homey went crazy

Last night my homey exactly at 23.00 went crazy. It started controlling devices like turning lighta on and off, opening and closing my curtains, etc. Anyone else had similar situation? I tried restarting it from the app and after all apps were started it started doing the same thing. I just unlugged it and left it overnight.

Are you talking about Homey Cloud/Bridge/Beta or about a Homey Pro?

If you’re using a Homey Pro, and you’re still using the original Athom power supply, then it’s time to replace it with something else. The power supply that comes with Homey is known to be of bad quality and can cause all kinds of random issues.

More people that are using the advanced scheduler app are reporting the same behaviour, it is because of the change from DST, see the original thread for a bit more information.

2 Likes

@Caseda thanks for that clarification. The thread seems like the correct issue. However, at 2300 hours none of this comes to mind, and I was freaking out if I had an intruder in my system, the only thing that kept my bit of sanity is it was exactly at 2300 hours. Manual action can happen anytime.