Homey pro - Tradfri dimmer too far

Hello, I own a Homey Pro. I started to connect several Ikea Tradfri Dimmer and all worked fine. When I connected some of them placed in a level quite far from Homey device, I discovered that they did not work. All bulbs in same room are however reached and correctly controlled by Hue app and Homey app. If I move dimmers nearer Homey device, they start to work fine.
May be those dimmers are directly (via Bluetooth?) connected to Homey device without using Zigbee net? How can I solve this issue? Any kind of Bluetooth extender? Maybe I need to add a Homey bridge to the net and place it in the same floor as distant dimmers? Please give me any hint.
Bye
Francesco

Are you using the Hue bridge as well? If so, your Hue bulbs are part of a different Zigbee network and will not help extending Homey’s Zigbee network. You need to add some lights (or sockets, or dedicated repeater devices) to Homey’s network if you want your dimmers to work better.

You can’t use a Homey Bridge as an extender.

Part of the manual of the Ikea Trådfri Dimmer Switch (E1743):

So the Trådfri Dimmer Switch does not use BT. It uses Zigbee.

Thank you for your very fast response. In fact I do have a Philips Hue bridge. I use it to avoid compatibility issues with Philips stuff and to balance the load of the net. I thought Zigbee net was one for all. I understand it’s necessary to connect a device to Homey Zigbee net. Do you thing I can disconnect the nearest Hue bulb from Hue bridge and connect it to Homey net? Shuld I use " Philips Hue, without the bridge" app?
Bye
Francesco

That will probably work, yes.