Homey Pro stuck during update

Hi. My homey hub after hard reset and update is stuck in pink ring flashing for hours ! Nothing will change if i reboot it.It will stuck again in pink ring flashing. I tried to hard reset , but this won’t help. Any suggestions please how to unbrick it?

you can send a support request to Athom via https://support.athom.com/hc/requests/new.

If you need help you can read more about how to submit a support request.

When filing a support request, make sure you add all necessary information so Athom can help you as quickly as possible.

(just enter a random Homey Diagnostics Report ID :wink: )

No option for this kind of issues out of the community.

Just as info about the ledring colours and there meaning; Homey ledring colours and there meaning

PTP done?

You could try the full download of the firmware:

1 Power off Homey
2 Power on Homey
3 After 5-10 seconds, hold Homey upside down
4 Wait until Homey starts talking to go to setup.athom.com
5 Follow instructions up to point where you need to click Next to initiate wireless network connectivity
6 Click Next and continously press the ALT-key, don’t hold it but keep pressing it until you get to the next page
7 On the next page, hold the ALT-key and you’ll notice the menu options change

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunatelly after 5 seconds it goes in purple colour flashing and stays there. I tried multiple times to reset it, but it won’t … Probably bricked!

I have requested help from support . Lets see if they have solution with bricking restore!

1 Like

I have the same use, please let me know what support says.

I had to send it back to athom, as they are the only that could flash software again after this. I received it after some time and it is working like new. Unfortunately you have to wait some time without this :roll_eyes:

1 Like