Homey Pro (Early 2023) - (P)Review Alpha Testing

OK, thanks for the info. I can see more and more people get their HP23 with Early Access programme, so more and more weird errors come out… It’s a pitty that SDK3 apps that work perfectly on HP19 have problems with HP23 and the reason can be unknown :frowning:

21 posts were split to a new topic: WiFi issues with a Homey Pro (Early 2019)

Got my Homey Pro early 2023 delivered today. Won’t install properly and cannot be activated because of an invalid serial number. Even with beta software it doesn’t work. Imho this device isn’t ready. Almost like an amateur Kickstarter project. Wouldn’t advise anyone to buy it until Athom gets their act together including proper customer service. They are too busy to answer to service request within two weeks and if you follow up the request will automatically be bumped to the bottom of the pile again.

This has been reported unfortunately by few users indeed, Athom provided replacement based on the inputs quite quickly.
Have you tried to contact support via Support | Homey, selecting Warranty - they really did not get back to you in 14 days ? That’s not what others have reported…

2 Likes

Youre opinion is based on one defective unit without you where able to test?

The default reply… you got the unit today. Why so negative?

1 Like

This is the reply I received after logging the tocket:
“Thanks for reaching out! Your request (106924) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Please note that we are in the middle of the roll-out of the new Homey Pro, and are currently experiencing a sharp increase in ticketload. This is why our expected reply time is 1-2 weeks. We are doing whatever we can to answer as many customers as soon as possible, but are currently at our limit, and are asking for your understanding.

One tip: Our ticket system pushes new tickets down to the bottom of the list every time you comment within the same ticket. Unless there is an urgent reason to send additional information (for example stopping an order cancellation), please refrain from sending additional messages within your ticket, as this will make your waiting time much longer than it has to be.”

And you have created is and warranty claim, following the link above ?