Homey Pro (Early 2023) - (P)Review Alpha Testing

As more developers are receiving their Homey Pro early 2023 more bugs are probably found and reported the coming days, and hopefully also fixed in the next weeks.

One difference that I reported but probably not going to be fixed ̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶o̶m̶e̶y̶ ̶A̶l̶a̶r̶m̶s̶.̶
̶
̶W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶H̶o̶m̶e̶y̶’̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶3̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶l̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶l̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶F̶l̶o̶w̶-̶t̶r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶.̶
̶
̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶H̶o̶m̶e̶y̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶ ̶E̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶3̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶l̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶(̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶)̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶

Beside that a couple of things are shuffled to a more logical location,
but that is let’s say more cosmetic in the Mobile Apps.
The New mobile App will become later available for all Homey’s (Older Pro’s, Cloud and New Pro.)

Here the differences on the current Beta, that is needed to setup the new Homey Pro.

Left to Right

• Old App/Homey Pro (2018) (as Manager)
  • New App/Same Homey Pro (as Owner, So +Backup option)
  • New App/Homey (Pro Early 2023) (as Owner)

Note:

• Homey Selector is moved
  • Account setting Menu moved
  • Batteries Menu Added (was down below Energy)
  • Family Menu (Moved out of Settings)

(other things maybe because of different phones used.)
Don’t pin me on things that maybe still change in the Beta later.!

EDIT:

3 Likes