Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

As far as I know, when exporting goods outside EU Athom wouldn’t have to charge VAT, but instead fulfill some administrative duties, to export without VAT. Then being charged with VAT in the UK is normal.

So I guess you could start a complaint at Athom…

is it strange that my order 59406 is still not confirmed, adres check or what ever? is there a page where the status of the process is given? Homey, please communicate!

have you read the latest blog post?

Shipping Estimates

These are the shipping estimates based on the order numbers. Please do take them with a grain of salt, as we know that many things in the entire chain can lead to delays. And once we’ve shipped your parcel, it’s really up to the carrier and customs to deliver it to you.

Orders up to #61981
These were planned to ship in March, but are now awaiting the new power adapters. They are expected to ship half April (15-22).

Orders #61981#75843
These are currently in production. They are planned to be shipped from Shenzhen to the Netherlands in a couple of weeks, meaning we expect to ship them at the end of April or in early May.

Orders #75843 — Today
These are planned for production at the end of April, meaning we expect to ship them from the Netherlands around half May. Note that this batch is almost ready for production, but is still awaiting some last components, including a last shipment of Raspberry Pi modules.

with additional data from the blog post before that, the order number of the first estimate start at #58301, so your order is part of the next upcoming batch when the power adapters arrive.

But also, if you didn’t receive an e-mail about the blog post and the old adapter being bad, there is a high likely hood you won’t receive an addresses verification mail either.

1 Like

Hi @Henk_Renting,

For a long time -while I was waiting for the arrival of HP23- I have asked myself the same question. Migrating is fast and quick, but there were 2 downsides:

• I migrate 1:1 and I am not happy about all the automations on HP19
  • I would copy unnecessary stuff that maybe once I found important, but it no longer is today.

Once HP23 arrived, I decided to do a clean install. This allows me to get the leanest and meanest HP23 without all the cr@p I experimented with on HP19.

Approach: I gradually migrated the non-sensitive devices first (e.g. lights, sockets etc.) and in the end when I saw that stability does not seem an issue, I dared the garage door openers etc.

I am very happy with this approach. I think it cost me 3 afternoons in total (with all the flows I needed for “Minimum Viable Product”). I have ~20 zigbee and 30 zwave devices, as well as ~20 wifi and 4 BLE devices at present and all seems OK.

Once the power adapter issue is resolved I plan to move the rest of the devices (~40) to HP23.

Have fun!

1 Like

I live in Norway. Ordered mine in Oct -22. order # 5829x. Shipped 17. March, and finally arrived yesterday. At the postoffice I was met with a COD charge of about €100. Not sure what was said about VAT when the order was placed? but I`get an error message when trying to download the invoice : “Something went wrong during the processing of your request, the exception has been reported to Moneybird”. I had a look at the package, and gave it a slight shake. It felt like there was no protection around the contents, hopefully there was an inner box. I left the package at the postoffice, in case there is something wrong with the VAT charge. I have bad experience with this ordering from companies like Ali Express. Ali Express usually charges the VAT correctly, but their stores are not familiar with the VOEC-rules, and do not mark the package and papers correctly. The result: The shipper also charges VAT, so VAT is paid twice.

Hi Gunnar, this was stated upon ordering, though I had forgotten it too. Anyways, the VAT at something around 1300 NOK is correct. It consists of a 25% VAT, which makes out 950 NOK, and “fortollingsgebyr” which is 299 for goods over 3000NOK. The reason it wasn’t included in the original payment is because of the price. Webshops from out of the country can charge us VAT and pay that to the Norwegian government only if the product is worth less than 3000 NOK.

It sucks, but that’s how it is living in this country.

Are you sure about the 3000,- limit? I have purchased some items with a price more than NOK 3000,- and paid double VAT due to missing VOEC-information, and later gotten a refund. Maybe something have changed during the last year?
Thanks anyway!
I`ll pick up the the package later tonight.

They are sorta new rules. I might have misinterpreted them, but I think thats how it is. The laws on import were changed like 1,5-2 years ago, where the 350NOK limit were removed, if you remember that

Has anyone heard anything about the status of the second shipment? It should have been shipped around now (April 15-22)

I have received this email today:

The new power adapters are on their way to our warehouse in the Netherlands, which means we’re starting to ship the next batch of Homey Pro’s, including yours, next week! We know you cannot wait to unbox your new Homey Pro, but please read this first. 👀

Shipping
Your Homey Pro is part of a large volume production batch. We are starting to ship this batch early next week, but due to the fact that we are replacing thousands of power adapters ánd need to ship out these large volumes it will take some time until all shipments have been processed and shipped by our warehousing partner.

Our warehousing partner currently expects to be able to ship the full batch next week, although they can’t say this with 100% certainty. They try to ship orders sequentially on their order number, but there might be circumstances where this is not fully possible. Stay tuned though – your Homey Pro will ship out very soon and you will receive tracking info in a separate email.

Note: Homey Pro will be shipped from the Netherlands. Shipments to non-EU destinations, including Norway, might incur longer shipping times due to customs.

May I ask what your ordernumbet is?

This is for the order numbers between #58301 - #61981.

My order number is at the start of that batch. I ordered on the day of the first anouncement.

Batch before me then…want my hands on it but need to wait another couple of weeks it seems.

Thanks for the update.

Damn… somehow this looks so similar back when I pre-ordered Homey 2016… Delay after delay. And now again, sitting here waiting when my Homey 2023 will be shipped. What if we can provide our own adapter, will it be shipped earlier?

5 Likes

Do you think that this week or next week they will send the order numbers 734xx? Or do you think that the queue will be sent in 3-4 weeks?

I think the homey will not come again this week I did receive an email that it would arrive early this week I have 4 days off I thought I could play with the homey too bad another disappointment who did get it this week? :smiling_face_with_tear:

Same here… Again silence…

And because tomorrow is a national holiday, I would not expect to receive it this week.

Let’s hope they work on King’s Day in that warehouse.
I also got the mail last week that my Homey was one of those that would be sent this week, but seems unlikely unless I get a mail that it’s send later today given there’s a holiday tomorrow.

1 Like

What is the next excuses the come with.
Its now end of april…

1 Like