Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

Nice!

Be aware that your address is visible on the last photo.

Thanks Colydon

Are there no more deliveries?
Has the shipment been stopped?

I’m guessing there are a lot more people who ordered than those who have participated in this thread.

As for me, mine has been stuck on “departure to destination country” for almost a week now and I can’t understand why it would take this long when others have received theirs very soon after it was shipped.

Yup, they have. Just received a mail, with the following quote at the top

We know you are eagerly awaiting your Homey Pro! Our plan was to start shipping today, but we have a slight change of plans. Please bear with us through the following information.

Would be nice if you included the reason.

They found a problem with the adaptor and will replace them.

More info here: Power supply can cause slow Homey Pro 2023

1 Like

Good they change …. But how can this be the 2nd time Homey has adapter issues ?? Come on …

Sigh …

1 Like

Homey and power adapters is unluckily not a good marriage.

I got the same email

Wish they gave us a choice i wouldnt mind to buy a power adapter myself or use a ipad one instead like i did with the old homey.
Well looks like we have to wait another month though.

One of mine is possibly going to arrive tomorrow. Stuck at customs for some reason.
The next is also shipped, on its way to customs.

Too bad about the PSU, I feel bad for them, that’s a lot of extra work they didn’t need.

But I’m glad they’re handling it. I’ll probably give my Homey an easy start with few apps anyways, I’m starting from scratch in a new house.

I guess on the positive side, the more postponed the hardware is, the more ready the software will be.

5 Likes

Other Norwegian, possibly Swedish customers that has had some issues with customs?

I’m Norwegian, and my package haven’t received an update since March 18th, which says the same as yours did on March 18th. Haven’t even reached customs, but since it’s valued at over 3000NOK, it has to go through customs.

Seeing as yours have cleared customs I’m starting to suspect that mine has been lost in transit.

Ah, that’s right. I’m hoping we won’t have too many fees on it.

It’s probably still in route, but depends on which day it was updated. It did take a while before I saw any updates. I think the first update was 17th.

The latest update on Homey.app is “undeliverable, returned from customs”.

So I’m not sure if it’s underway to me or back to Homey.
The two latest updates from Posten makes it seem it’s indeed on its way here. Probably Tuesday if so.

The customs fee should be 299 + 25% of the price of the Homey, so it’s not cheap unfortunately. But I’d pay double that if I could have gotten next-day delivery lol

No that’s acceptable, I just hope it doesn’t go higher.

I got mine last Tuesday, had 5 to 6 days delay because of some kind of protests going on in Cologne in Germany which made UPS to delay the package. Once its in my hand and configure everything, everything seems to work much much much better than before in terms of speed and no off line messages anymore.

Can you elaborate a bit about your experiences? Did you migrate or do a new full install? How does your smart home look like (protocols, etc) and did younhave to repir a lot if you migrated?

I made a backup then restored the backup on my HP23, aft first, I had my devices available but not functional, i did a restart of each app and i restarted hp23 and got them all working again… so no new install, in my home mostly i am using zwave network (qubino, aeotec, heltun, mcohome light switches and pop solar alarm system) plus some network devices (shelly, blegate, volumio, onvif cctv nvr, tempest weather station and now i am implementing rachio irrigation system), on the old hp19 I used to place it in the living room because of zwave network (not in the server room), on the hp23 i tried to put it inside the server room and its working perfectly, super fast, I think athom did a very good job this time (btw i purchased rpi power adapter after i got email announcement), i didn’t turn it on before until i got the rpi power adapter.

Overall, i am extremely happy on the results, cant ask for more.

5 Likes

Ah, it’s here. Finally!

And… the new app still doesn’t let you organize floors/rooms freely.

Is this right? You have to have “1, 2, 3” to get them ordered as you want?

1 Like

Interesting I haven’t received this mail (or a homey pro) and my order date is 20-01-23