[Homey Pro (Early 2023)] App unsupported list

But not working as i understood in de bluesound thread

Yes, then it should be added into the list (I’ll add it), as that’s an app issue which the developer should now know to fix (Athom told him/her)

2 Likes

@Caseda: Can you put LG Hombot to “In test” ?

V0.9.8 can be found here: LG Hombot | Homey

When debugging an app on the old homey it worked just fine.
On the new homey i need docker to be able to use homey app run.
Is there a way to also debug app on the new homey without having to install docker?
I migrated some apps to SDK3 before i switched they work but there are some things i want to change but now suddenly i need docker to be able to debug it.

Run the app on Homey itself (homey app run --remote).

2 Likes

Damn! thank you Robert that worked! thank you so much.

Foscam contacted me that they have released an update, which solved the crashing app op HP23 for me.
The Foscam app seems fully compatible now.

5 Likes

For all the custom domotica gadget creators: There seems to be a SDK3 test version of Homeyduino:

And it seems to work fine on the Homey 2023 :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank god it was already in the list with “test channel apps” then, for about a month now :wink:

I changed my mind and am working on SDK3 migration.

19 Likes

Thanks for your help and time, it seems not many have this problem (Northq App). I haven’t found a way to start a PR (PR = Push Request?) , presumably you should be locked in. It’s going to be difficult because the developer doesn’t have Homey anymore either.

I’d like to suggest its best to contact @norenz Adam Norén with his tag, and see if he wants to transfer the app.

2nd option: I’m no expert here, but PR is a pull request, in short you fork his repo, update the app, test on your Homey, and by making a PR, Adam can merge your changes, and then push it to the app store.

Please read the first post of this topic completely.

I migrated the following to sdkv3 and tested them on homey 2023

• xbox plus added new free api to check for your friends ( old one was not free anymore)
  • zevercloud solar

thanks

3 Likes

No sign from him in a long while, despite some offer to help, so if anyone has a direct communication channel, it might help…

Also tried to contact him via mail - no answer at all for several weeks :frowning:

I’ll get some devs to have a look at it and if there’s still no sign from Markus by the time I get an effort estimation, I’ll probably try to fund it. I was looking to contribute somehow more substantially to the whole Homey eco-system and this seems like a good opportunity. License seems to allow it.
Good thing the winter is more or less over, so there’s not really a huge pressure on the timeline :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SMHI Weather app now in test version with Homey Pro 2023 support.

(8 apps ready, 3 to go…)

11 Likes

The Bluesound app is working correctly for Homey Pro (Early 2023) as of version 3.2.5.

2 Likes

Prometheus.io was updated a week ago

4 Likes