[Homey Pro (Early 2023)] App unsupported list

The Ubiquiti UniFi Network app seems not to be finished yet (as stated in the first topic), it’s in test (Ubiquiti UniFi Network | Homey).

Would be nice if that could be updated, so others can find the test version too.

Mmmm i am at 51 but i dont see any updates :face_with_monocle:

Did anyone try the beta app of Neo Coolcam? My Homey says it can’t be installed because of an error with the version number.

It can only be installed on the early 2023. Not on the older pro’s according the developer.

1 Like

On a 2023 it works fine, tested it yesterday, i think it’s currently unsupported on the 2016/2019.

What worked for me:

Open testflight
Update the Homey app
Go to settings → Updates

Now you will se a new version that you can install
(still has the same issue regarding the installation of all apps during migration for me)

A red ring report put the rest of the updates currently behind the experimental wall until they found the reason.

Yesterday 55 is released

So I think the red ring is solved ?

No.

If you get a red ring after a reboot, please create a Diagnostics Report A.S.A.P. and send it to me please!

Okay why are they release Rc55 then

They probably add more debugging to try and pinpoint the issue, to add that you need to release a new update :wink:.

1 Like

There is a test version of the < group > app for hp23.

Migrating old groups is currently disabled, as I am still currently testing it (I have not yet migrated myself).

2 Likes

Great work @Jamie. Thanks!
I was able to install it on my HP23, but I get an error when trying to install it only HP19:

(unknow error ocurred - incompatible app version)

I have not released the app to earlier homey pros yet.

Excellent - seems to be working at first glance. I use it to use a door sensor for 2 zones. So create unified group in a zone where I select the door/window sensor of another zone.
This way I can use zone activity in 2 zones using one device.

Read this: Homey Pro (Early 2023) Changelog | Homey

is it possible that anyone update this app to SDK3? I have ask @Erik for the sourcecode. im not a developer, i dont know how to update this app.

Link to repo:

I think many users have install this app.

Thank you

or is there a alternate app?

1 Like

I was facing the same problem but I was able to replace it for incoming GET request using the triggers of:

There’s also an app that supports receiving API calls over the internet, if you want that:

To perform GET/POST requests you can use the built-in HTTP request cards in the “Logic” section like this:

3 Likes

Ok, Thank you very much @Retrospected

that will finaly help me

I (among others) have problems with the Foscam app on the new Homey Pro 2023. The app keeps crashing and disappears from the apps list, a few seconds after installing.

Can anyone asses whether this is a problem of the app or of Homey itself? I did report it to Foscam through the support link on the app page (support@foscam.com), but perhaps someone here has an idea or links to Foscam?