Homey hat Verspätung

I did. Let’s see what they come up with :smiley:

1 Like

Shit, hatte vergessen es zu melden, werde es noch machen.
Aber Fehler verursacht durch das Z-Wave Netzwerk?! :joy:
Ich bin gespannt!

EDIT
Brauche es nicht zu melden. Bei mir tickt die Uhr wieder richtig:

Eventuell durch das FW Update auf 7.1.4?

Still broken for me on 7.1.4 :frowning:

Maybe the restart of Homey while firmware-update solved this issue?

Sorry, it’s a little to early. You updated also on 7.1.4, so your Homey was also restarted.

1 Like

:thinking::laughing:
Gut. Auch hier im Haus keine Z-Wave-Geräte, aber immer noch 59 Sekunden Verzögerung

…und ich dachte, Homey ist der Zeit voraus :joy::joy::shushing_face:

Quick update: they’re still looking into it.

1 Like

Bei mir nicht, auch nicht nach den 7.1.4 Update

Mein Test-Flow hat jetzt drei Tage hintereinander auf die Sekunde genau funktioniert.
Ich kann es mir nicht erklären warum es zuerst nicht funktioniert hat und jetzt doch… :man_shrugging:t3:

Bei mir ist es noch witziger.
Der normale Homey (2016) hat die richtige Zeit und der Pro (2019) geht 59 Sekunden nach. :man_shrugging::partying_face:

FWIW, I have a normal Homey (Early 2018), so it’s also not related to a particular model.

Habe heute diese Antwort bekommen.

From your screenshot you can tell that several devices have a high TX error rate. This could lead to such delays in flows, because devices need to reached several times to receive information. Such delays can lead to other delays for other devices as well. I will share your screenshot and your diagnostic report with one of our developers to see if we can pinpoint a possible solution. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ich habe die letzten Tage starke Verzögerungen, das würde das erklären aber nicht das Starten der Flows 59 Sekunden später oder?

The support person that I’m interacting with told me they don’t understand why this issue would be related to Z-Wave, so it seems support is disagreeing with itself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Besides that, like I said before (also to support), I don’t have any Z-Wave devices, and my Homey is doing basically nothing (a 0.2 load), so they can’t claim it’s because of queuing/CPU-usage/latency/whatever. Also, if that were the cause, the trigger delay wouldn’t be as deterministic as it is now, namely 59 seconds too late. Every time.

2 Likes

Also interpretiere ich die Antwort von Athom richtig ?
Sie haben keine Ahnung, wo das Problem ist !

Gerade das bekommen…

Thanks a lot for your feedback on the Homey beta!

As the new Homey and Homey Bridge are currently in beta, some things might break some times, and there are some known issues we are working on to make it more stable.

To view the current status of the Homey Beta, please use The new Homey — Beta Status | Homey .

On this page, there is a list of known issues, which are currently being worked on to fix by our development team.If your issue is not in the list of known issues, there is a link on that page to the beta feedback form.

Please use that for any issues you have with our beta so they are immediately in the right place.

Thanks a lot for thinking along and participating in our beta!
Best Regards,

Erik

Also… Homey Pro ist jetzt auch Homey Beta? :no_mouth:
Ich komme mit den Veränderungen nicht mehr mit :rofl:

Das kommt davon, wenn man versucht den Pro und die Bridge zum Korpulieren zu zwingen. Ich bin gespannt auf die Beta-Babys :baby:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::metal::beers: super scharf, Uwe!
Psssst, Ich habe auch einen Beta-Milchaufschäumer und einen Wasserkocher von Athom, aber keine code!

3 Likes

Leider wie in 90 % der Fälle. Das ist zumindest meine Erfahrung.

Ein Workaround könnte momentan ja sein, die Zeitflows 59 Sekunden früher zu starten.Aber was soll ich denn machen???

Das ist KEIN Fake!!! Das ist grade eben erst passiert… :joy:

Ik doe het in het Nederlands, de tijd start idd 1 minuut later dan je gedachten zijn.

Dat komt omdat je aan geeft ik wil een wekker “na” bijvoorbeeld 07:00 , dat is dus 7:01

Of start flow als de tijd is: 7:00 “geweest”