Homey Community App Store

I tried to install the Homey Community app store.

1. downloaded the install file for PC.
  2. Got error: “Could not automatically log you in.
    Please copy & paste the code below in the command-line.”
  3. Tried with reboot of homey, but no success.
  4. Tried to log out of homey app and web-browser but no success

Tried with your instructions from Homey Community App Store - #169 by Adrian_Rockall

1. Installed Node.js
  2. install the Homey CLI by running npm install --global --no-optional homey in your command line interface
  3. What is the next step?

That seems to be info and files for the previous store by Max.

Follow instructions for the new store by Dominic.
Follow the link, v or ^ sign below:

Now I tried the new store.
The store is installed and I get the “Panasonic Comfort Cloud Alternative” under apps.
First, what does this text mean about the credentials?

Then I get an error when trying to add a new device:

2023-12-17T22:51:54.689Z [log] [MyApp] MyApp has been initialized
2023-12-17T22:51:54.871Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] Driver has been initialized
2023-12-17T22:52:19.937Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] settings.unset
2023-12-17T22:52:19.939Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] resetClient
2023-12-17T22:52:24.472Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] settings.unset
2023-12-17T22:52:24.476Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] resetClient
2023-12-17T22:52:31.027Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] settings.unset
2023-12-17T22:52:31.030Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] resetClient
2023-12-17T23:00:31.374Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] onPairListDevices
2023-12-17T23:00:31.377Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] initializing client (1.19.0)
2023-12-17T23:00:31.381Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] missing token
2023-12-17T23:00:31.383Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] authenticating par[at]ostberg[dot]in
2023-12-17T23:00:31.947Z [err] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] login failed: ServiceError: Request failed with status code 400
at new ServiceError (/app/node_modules/panasonic-comfort-cloud-client/dist/src/model/ServiceError.js:20:28)
at ComfortCloudClient.handleError (/app/node_modules/panasonic-comfort-cloud-client/dist/src/ComfortCloudClient.js:183:15)
at ComfortCloudClient. (/app/node_modules/panasonic-comfort-cloud-client/dist/src/ComfortCloudClient.js:105:30)
at step (/app/node_modules/panasonic-comfort-cloud-client/dist/src/ComfortCloudClient.js:33:23)
at Object.throw (/app/node_modules/panasonic-comfort-cloud-client/dist/src/ComfortCloudClient.js:14:53)
at rejected (/app/node_modules/panasonic-comfort-cloud-client/dist/src/ComfortCloudClient.js:6:65)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5) {
_code: undefined,
_httpCode: 400
}
2023-12-17T23:00:31.955Z [err] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] bad credentials
2023-12-17T23:01:43.623Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] settings.unset
2023-12-17T23:01:43.626Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:aircon] resetClient

So, the user and/or pass are incorrect.

But that’s app related, not HCS.
I think this topic is about that particular Panasonic app:

What credentials should I use, it not the ones from PCC android/iphone app?

EDIT: sorry, just noticed I was in the wrong thread :slight_smile:

Hiyas,

Can you explain which smartthings app has it? I cannot seem to find one that supports the Jet Bot vacuum robot.

I installed the “homey Community Space” app, but when i go to the settings / app configuration it just says “You are not logged in.Login”

how do i login?, there are no login buttons, I tried to login on the webpage on the phone but with no success.

1 Like

It’s a secret button.
The word ‘login’ is a link, but it doesn’t show as such:
20240122_225014

1 Like

installed the panasonic app but got the message that its the wrong credentials so i uninstalled it again and no it says installing app but nothing shows up on homey.

Everytime when I install Nest SDM or any other app, homey community space crashes.

the error code is: Exit Code: null, Exit Signal: SIGABRT.

My account is logged in.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Try discord please… the developer is not visiting this forum often.

Discord

Btw, when you have problem with Homey Community Space

You can check status on https://status.homeycommunity.space/

1 Like

Do you install per website or per app?

Thanks!.

Seems that there is a problem at the moment as i cannot login (the login link does nothing) but i could login the other day, with the advise from you.

1 Like

After a couple of tries (actually a LOT) it magicly worked…

I downloaded Homey Community Space from the website and installed on my laptop.
Then followed everything that was on this forum.
The app was installed and logged in on my homey and when i want to configure it( Install nest SDM), it crashes.

I forced reload the installer on my laptop and logged back in again but it crashes everytime. I Tried it for 4 days.

But now it works don’t aks me how but it works :rofl:

1 Like

A few days ago I installed this app and added 3 Nest Protects. No problem, running, connecting and reporting just fine. Today I got a new Nest Thermostat V3 but when I want to add it to Homey I get the error in the screenshot. I log in and get the error 'Something went wrong.

Nest error

Any ideas what’s going wrong?
Cheers,
Wim

Probably right place to ask- Google Nest SDM - #850 by Edwin_Biemond

1 Like

You can just add it via the official Google Nest app on the Homey.

I am using the Google Nest SDM app from the Homey Community Space because with that I can add the Nest Protects too. You cannot in the official Google Nest app. I’ve got it working in the meantime. Thanks!

2 Likes

I tought you mentioned the thermostat.
Anyway, great that it now works for you :smiley:

Yes indeed I mentioned the thermostat. I mean that with the Nest SDM app from the Community Space you can control the Thermostat and the Protects. The official app does not support the Nest Protects. That’s why I went for the Nest SDM app.