Error Panasonic Comfort cloud app

Since Yesterday or today, Comfort cloud stopt working.
First I deleted the airco, then I could not add it again and delete the app.
I installed the app again, it found my airco, after trying to add it, there was a error

“SQLITE_CONSTRAINT: NOT NULL constraint failed: device.data”

Can someone help?

Thanx in advance, Patrick.

1 Like

Yesterday I also had issues. But mine probably were related to Panasonic Cloud problems.
I also was not able to log into the Panasonic app on my mobile phone itself. This morning I was able to login to the Panasonic cloud app on my mobile phone and also the Panasonic Homey app now is able to show the airco units.

Hello Jos,

Thanx for your reply,
The app detects the airco, but can’t be added again to the app.
Tried adding it again, just now still mo luck

In the last review of the app, there was someone having the same problem (A bit cruel from that user awarding 1 star because of a problem wich just has occured)

BTW, the Android comfort cloud app works fine

This was related to a Panasonic Cloud issue.
I had the same issue and also the iOS app wasn’t working for a long time.
This morning everything seems to be okay again.

Hee Arnold,
Just Tried adding the airco again, still no luck, Android app still functioning.
I wish I had not deleted the airco in the first place.

Same here, does someone has the solution for this issue?

Tried to logout.login the app, result the same.
The app works fine on my iPhone

Today I Tried to uninstall the app, reboot Homey, install the app again, but when I Tried to add the airco, he was found, but I got the same error again unfortunatly.
Greetings, Patrick.

Issue resolved. forgot to login the comfort cloud in Homey settings.
After entering my credentials works like a charm.

Hee Gerben,

I Installed the app again, filled in my Comfort cloud credentials, found my 3 device and could add thema, yeah.
I’m happy, not sure what was wrong before.
Greetings Patrick.

Perfect good to hear that the issue resolved

Yesterday, the device started showing a red triangle, and a message about “a new app version has been released”. I assume this is from the API change detection.

I’ve tried removing the device and the app, reinstalling, authenticating (with a secondary user I’ve verified with the Android app). The pump device is found, but in the final addition step, I’m getting the same error as from the top post.

Anyone else?

@lumin, are you the one maintaining this app?
If you don’t have the time, would you consider adding it to GitHub, so someone else can volunteer?

Same problem here. @lumin seems to be offline for a while.

Hi guys,

Panasonic has changed the API version again, which results in failures on all requests. I will fix this today, and also try to add some kind of guard for this issue.

3 Likes

Thank you @lumin

An request:
Is it possible to add all control options as ‘then’ flow cards?

Like:

• Air Direction
  • Eco mode
  • Operation Modes (Dry, Heat, Cool, Fan)
  • Fan Speed
  • Fan Auto Mode

I will find some time to implement more flow cards. I cannot guarantee that this wont harm your devices though. Dont know how the devices handle recurrent switching from cooling to heating and so on. May result in more wear and tear at the least. In any way, a good thing to keep in mind.

2 Likes

Thank you!

The most import ones are the following.

1 Like

Devices are working again with the new version v1.3.1 :pray::laughing:
Good to see a quick response from the developer.

1 Like

WoW verry fast.
Thank you :+1:

I’ve had major issues with my heaters and the automation has not been working well. Even via the lousy Panasonic app there are issues.
My main gripe is however that when turning the heaters on via Homey, I get a response after about 42 seconds that the device was inactivated by “Panasonic Comfort Cloud” which I can only assume is the app? (which is running on 1.3.1 btw)

Could it have been related to this?

I also had problems with the Android app.
(I found this notification in that app just now.)