Homey bridge heating schedule

Hello I have a Homey Bridge and I want to ask is it possible to set the heating for a whole week or do I need to wait for the app ?

Tools-type apps will not be made available for Homey Cloud/Bridge.

So it’s not possible for me to program it to heat on weekdays and weekends ?

You may be able to “program” such a schedule using flows, but it depends on what exactly it is that you want to achieve (and also if your heating system is supported by Homey Cloud).

I have this flow why when that time comes it doesn’t change ?

Start by checking if the time on your Homey is correct.

how do I verify this? In the settings I don’t see the time I have homey bridge

The time is probably not directly settable but related to the location of your Homey as set in the mobile app.

Thank you it help me.And I have Eurotronic brand thermostats some are further away from the Homey Bridge and are losing signal how can this be resolved ? Is it possible to connect one thermostat to the other that has the signal ?

I think that Z-Wave works with the same principle as Zigbee, in that devices that are power through a permanent power source (so not through batteries) will act as a router to increase the network range. So you probably have to buy a few of such devices (I can’t recommend any since I don’t use Z-Wave myself).

Is it possible to make one Flow to turn on the heating for example when it is 10 am and when it is 8 pm ? Or do I have to do 2 Flows?