Homey Bridge apps

That’s such a bummer…

Awesome concept, a hub with all the different protocols but sadly its not for me like this.
I’m hoping Homey will evolve a bit more so I can use their product/service in the future.

Too bad because the community is apparently awesome (seeing the quick and helpful replies).

Thank all of you for your replies!

This is why I bought it. Pretty sad that none of the apps are working on the Bridge. False advertising…

That’s called Homey Pro for now :wink:

Yeah but that comes at a cost after which you still need to run Home Assistant to get stuff the way I want (just all lights on at a certain scene).

Got an old laptop running HA now, I just have to use different hubs/usb sticks to get different communications working.

I feel the same. Bought the bridge but seems like every app that’s useful for logic flows Sinti available while the keynote seemed to tell another story

Athom has said on Slack that apps that fall in the “tools” category will not be made available for Bridge. Those are for “advanced” users and will be limited to Homey Pro.

Okay, what’s the idea for bridge then? Just to have a nice looking object instead of an app. (G home, homekit etc

Please ask Athom, man. How would anyone here know…
You simply won’t get a Homey Pro for a bridge à €69,- and €3,- / month for a “unlimited” number of devices.

Take a look at

and

1 Like

The bridge is required for direct ZigBee, Zwave and BLE connections.

IF used in combination with Pro, I think it’s fantastic. But they should change the way they advertise this as a standalone product that can connect and interact with all smartthings. idk just feels wrong what the story was and what it is irl

1 Like