Homey bridge antennas

how far do the antennas from the homey bridge reach?

That depends on the frequency / protocol and many thing that could interfere in your home.
It just complies to the regulations (like FCC) for the acceptable transmit power and interferences.

So there is no single correct answer to your question.

thanks for the answer
i expected there to be no real answer. are there no reports with optimal values?

Liebe Grüsse Davide Müllhaupt

Look at the specs of the bridge.

Antennas don’t have a range, it all comes down to transmission power, receiver sensitivity, interference, losses, etc.

Why are you asking?

because i connected motion sensors. and they suddenly didn’t make any realtion mer until i reconnected them again

That’s very likely caused by something else. You don’t mention the brand, but others have had issues with Aqara sensors that suddenly stop updating. Also, assuming they are Zigbee or Z-Wave, the stability of your devices depends on how well your Zigbee/Z-Wave network is set up.

yes its a awara sensor.
maybe i have to replace them, or is there maybe an update in the future?

The Aqara sensors can be difficult, especially with Homey, and they don’t always work well with other brands (some people have noticed that they don’t work very well with some IKEA lights, for example).

Since it’s very likely not a bug in the Aqara app, you have to wait for Athom to acknowledge that there might be a problem, which might never happen, so best bet is probably to replace them.

okey thanks for the information. i think i will replace them