Homey 3.0 - What could it be?

I predict it is done when it is done, probebly when we are all automating our room in a bejaardentehuis :roll_eyes:

Who to contact for access?

Look here.

Thanks

Anytime

Looks very GREEN to me…

does it look better in blue?

1 Like

Nahhh, can’t say much but Green is more my colour for today.
There is also something strange with the Homey logo in the blue one.

Green - energy

1 Like

You can read about Homey 3.0 in the changelog.

Got to admit im still hopping we will get some more home/zone icons with the Home Energy and get back the ability to reorder zones …

1 Like

i’m hoping for a more reliable homey. no extra features just more stable piece of hardware and software…

5 Likes

And what is not stable? Because mine is rock stable. Or at least, I don’t notice it isn’t. Got some issues with a few apps, but that’s not homey.

4 Likes

And what is homey without apps?!

Nothing… I know… but same goes for a Apple device, but if whatsapp fucks up… Apple is hardly to blame. I think we all want a 100% stable device, no question about that… fortunately mine works pretty well.

So, did anyone already update now as it’s available??

1 Like

Yup, just got released… waiting for a few light bulbs to be removed and i’ll install. It’s RC16… so it should be a bit stable ;-p

It requires homey app version 3.0.0. But that’s not availible yet in the Google play store.

Nope, it is in testflight. DOn’t know if there is something like that for Android.

Also not for Android the app v3.0.0 not available.
Means this update is not possible? Or only the new features not available?