Heatit Z-wave app (v2.7.1)

Any update on this one? Struggling with the same problem. Having 3 Z-Push Buttons working (2 Button 8 and 1 Button 4), but 1 Button 8 not able to connect. Getting same message as you.

Looking at the back of the ones working and the one not, it seems to be two different batches /versions.

Same issue with the 8-button :smirk:

This is the backside of mine, seems similarly as the other here

And the info from Homey

(I can only upload one picture at the time)

This smart device outsmarted me :thinking:

Did one of you try to contact Heatit about this? Maybe they have a fix/solution. I’m curious about what they have to say.

I just did now. I will notify for any updates

Update: I will get this replaced as it has wrong manufacturer ID

1 Like

I have the same issue in A and AF mode, but works fine in F (floor) mode

Hi

I have issue with adding a device. I does not work

Hi.

I keep having issues with the power and external sensor not reporting/updating. So i am not able to control the temprature with Z-TRM3 thermostat. I’ve tried changing the group from 1.1 to 1 and back but with no luck.

What can I do now? :frowning:

Same problem here too.
No communication with the Z-TRM3.

Hi!

I’m new to both HeatIt and Homey, and I have a problem I haven’t been able to figure out.

I have two Z-TRM3 thermostats, and they both seem to be connected to Homey (have exxcluded and included them, and the “stats” show up in the app. The problem is that one of them revert back to one perticular goal temperature no matter what I do. Both when I change the temperature “manually” in the app or through a flow, the temperature changes back to the same temperature after a few seconds again and again (in this case to 27 degrees). The strange thing is that it’s impossible to change the temperature on the actual thermostat aswell. This worked before I connected it to Homey, but not anymore.

Will try to exclude and include the thermostat again, hoping this will rectify it, but I would appreciate any helpful suggestion along the way.

I have been testing and debugging the Z-TRM3 issues over the last days and found the cause of the issues. It turns out that Homey is unintentionally setting up both a normal and multiChannel association for group 1, while only a multiChannel association should be established.

I’ve just released the v2.7.1 version of the app that should prevent this from occurring with new thermostats being added AND that will migrate all previously included thermostats to the correct setting (without user intervention required).

This version has been submitted to the app store for approval, but can already be installed through:

@RobFlu, @SpideQ, @cricket, @OAN please check if this is resolving your issues

Can you be a bit more specific? Which device and what steps did you try to add it?

No luck for me
Tried reconnect Z-TRM3 and cut power

If this update does not resolve your issue, I would suspect other Z-wave mesh issues.

What is the distance between Homey and the thermostat? Are there any Z-wave mains powered (routing) devices in between?

Does this communication resume when moving Homey close® to the thermostat?

Factory reset of homey, and everything working nicley now…
I also had an Ring alarm system I disconnectet from the Ring alarm hub.
Thanks for the help

Hi, @TedTolboom, and thanks for your great effort into this app!

I have what I believe to be a bug report on the Z-Water + Z-TEMP2 combo, though, that I have narrowed down to be reproducable (and if it’s not a bug, I would be glad if my setup can be corrected).

I have a Z-Water and multiple Z-TEMP2’s associated to the Z-Waters different relays.

Let’s say Homey has ID = 1 and Z-Water ID = 2.

My current associations on the Z-Water is (after reading through this topic) is set to 1.1 on Group 1-5.

The Z-TEMP has associations 1 set on group 1 and 2 (sending lifeline data and temp/humidity reports to Homey), but group 3 is the problem.

I can set the Z-TEMP group 3 to the correct sub relay X using multi channels like this; 2.X, and this works fine. Z-TEMP controls and regulates the relay. However, if I also associate group 3 with Homey, like this; 1,2.X, every time a Z-TEMP thermostat with both Homey and the relay associated triggers an on or off command, the sub device 2.1 (relay #1 on the Z-Water) is also turned on or off respectivly (and I hear a double click from the Z-Water itself). This causes relay #1 to become out of sync.

If I leave out ID 1 from group 3, Homey is not aware of manual temperature adjustments or on/off commands set by the ZTEMP, which is not ideal either.

Also, as a side-note, I find the behaviour of the ZTEMP/Z-Water slow and sometimes unresponsive/random, meaning that it sometimes takes forever for the relays to turn on/off after a change on the ZTEMP has been made.

Some insight would be highly appriciated, and again, thanks for your work.

@Roy_H I have exactly same issue as you. Manufacturer ID is same as yours as well. Did you manage to resolve this?

Hi, yes. I got it replaced.

This seem to work better now that 2.7.1 went from test to stable, at least I think so