Google Nest SDM

Is the smoke detector already supported?

1 Like

No, Nest protect is currently not part of SDM, will get it in when it does. I have couple myself.

2 Likes

Hello World!
1/ I see the nest sdm is released in the community store, but how to proceed?
Any tuto ?
I wish to integrate my nest thermostat !
2/ About the pledge i can do 40euros. How to give it to the developer.
I have a big respect to him!

Thank you

Read the first post😜

could someone check the log in the app and see if you see undefined device messages a lot?

Super App! Thx Thx

‘No device defined for this device event enterprises’
A lot ( only thermostat)

okay, I need to push an update to get rid off those messages, does not impact the proper working, but it is now processing events it should not do according to the API.

Going thru the steps but I do not get a URLs

if you are using the app it should be on your clipboard, otherwise it is https://callback.athom.com/oauth2/callback

1 Like

URL is copied when push the link in homey, so look at Clipboard

yes using the app… try again…

It is working… Great!!

I’ve got the problem that it won’t sync the status from the thermostat, if I change something on the thermostat manually than it won’t change into homey , change thought homey works great, but manually or through nest app it won’t sync

Thanks Michel, will look into it. What version of the thermostat are you using? And do you see any errors in the log?
In my setup it works from the Nest app, also from the device itself.
Could you give me an example

I’ve got this message when I log in

Retry and look a view posts up, Wesley had the same. Google is very picky, be sure to have no trailing spaces… use the clipboard the URL should be on it when you use the app.

I saw it now it works great !!

Thank you

1 Like

Here the same issue

I have a nest V3
When I change the temp on the nest or nest app self it will not sync with Homey

One thing that jumps into my mind is that you might not receive events from nest. Are you seeing messages in the log that start with Trait?
If not you might want to logout under the Nest tab in the app and login again and check that you enabled all authorizations. I think the last one is about events!

Could you PM me the log. You find it at the last tab when you configure the app.