Gledopto

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/catregories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Please translate your post, I don’t think a lot of people can speak Portuguese here.

Hi, thanx for this app

I bought a few outdoor spots at 123led.nl

GL-G-002P Apparently they are not supported by the driver but work fine as ‘unknown ZigBee device’

Any change you can add this RGBWW spot in a future update?

yes but no. it uses both zigbee and 2,4 GHz. these pro versions will also couple back over zigbee how you set them with the 2,4 GHz remote. pretty nifty!

Question; I have several GL-C-007S pro controllers. I have an RGB plus a warm white LED strip attached to them.

when I really need LIGHT - i set the warm white strip on, for atmosphere, I use the colours.

both on the Gledopto remotes and the homey app, I can either use the colourwheel or a similar thing on the remote - and the white-temperature on both.

now the weird part; one of the controllers will switch to the white-strip when I use the remote to set it on “warm white” (cold white is emulated with the RGB strip). but when I set the temperature to 100% in homey, it will emulate that with the RGB strip rather then switching over to the white strip.

so from homey I cannot switch on the white LED strip. only on this one device!

the other controllers with the same product ID do work. any ideas??

Issue solved.

Yesterday my homey pro crashed. Appearantly it still run, but it wasn’t approachable through WiFi .

So I hardware rebooted (plug out, plug in) and voila, now the gledopto module also works as expected.

1 Like

I had the exact same issue with mine……not able to reset/pair. Did you figure out the fix for this?

I have 3 pc GLG001-P gardenlights, that switch on at dusk with a flow.

two of them are next to each other. Usually they work prompt. But one of the two misses the beat every now and then; it does not switch on. When I use the app, it will switch on and do all it is supposed to do. There is a router only 2 meters distance, so this is not a radio issue.

Now I added a line to the flow of things happening at sundown to switch it on again with a 1 minute delay. like a second command, just to be sure. And still like 1 out of 20 times, it is not switched on.

Any idea’s?

I have installed the official GLEDOPTO V1.1.4 app.

After all homey restarts or updates the connected GLEDOPTO devices are unavailable and need to be repaired. I have over 10 installed…

Is there a way to avoid this ?