Getting this error "manager.zigbee.controller startup failed"

My Homey Pro started working odd today … and thing start not working / working weird.
All my devices is zigbee devices. Homey Version 7.3.0

I checked my zigbee net and get this message “manager.zigbee.controller startup failed”
I have then restart my Homey Pro a few times … did not help …
What to do ?? / Does anyone have any idea …
/Jan

Contact Athom support.

You could also try another USB power adapter of 2000mA see Problems with Homey?

But this looks different.

Apart from an other power supply, a full software update can fix it

1 Like

I get the same error on the Zigbee protocol.
manager.zigbee.controller_start_failed
Did you manage to find a solution?

Update: Homey support covers this error. Create a ticket and before you are done they post a fix involving a rebuild preserving settings

Same here… Still waiting answer from support

How to:

1 Like

I suddenly had the same with Zigbee but this solution worked for me!

1 Like

Hey Marco,
Ik heb ook de foutmelding en kom er maar niet uit… hoe heb jij het opgelost?

Ben, start Homey into Recovery and choose the option Full Software Download

You can edit your post using this icon beneath it

and change your text into English

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)

Full instructions: (1) Hold your Homey upside down for 1 minute to enter recovery mode. (2) When Homey enters recovery, open the Homey mobile app and choose “More”. Then, tap your Homey’s name beneath your account name, and tap the “Plus” icon to add a new Homey Pro. (3) Connect to Homey’s Wi-Fi setup and connect Homey to your own Wi-Fi. After checking for updates, please select “No” if you are prompted to restore a backup. The Options button in grey should become available after this. Tap “Options” and choose to download a full software update. (4) Homey now downloads a new, full software image which should resolve your Zigbee issue, while the data on your Homey is retained. If this full image does not solve your Zigbee issue, please indicate so to continue contacting our support.

1 Like

You saved me from a nervous breakdown bro. Thank you very much!!!

in the developer tools, under “zigbee network” - there is a button “reset network”

what does that do?? does it make Homey forget all devices? (if so, it needs a danger symbol…) Does is just read them all ?

1 Like

ah, ok… niet aankomen dus :crazy_face: