Generic Info before purchasing HomeyPro

Hi everybody

Before going to purchase the products (Homey Pro 2023), can anyone support my request for clarifications below?

1. Does Homey pro Support to main protocols (wi-fi 5/2.4Mhz, Zigbee, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, 433 Mhz, Infrared, matter, Thread)?

2. Can I extend (like with a Mesh Network) the Homey Network to reach remote areas in my house using Homey Bridges? I have some Zigbee devices a little bit far my current Zigbee Hub (Alexa echo Plus 2) - I can actually reach that area with my Mesh wi Fi Network but not with Zigbee. Can Homey Bridges be used as Homey Pro extender transporting all above protocols and allow me to reach these zigbee devices (SonOff Switches)?

3. Are Alexa and Google Home are full supported through the Homey network (Homey Pro + Homey Bridges as extenders)

4. If i only Use HomeyPro and Homey Bridges (as extenders) do I need any subscriptions?

Thx for support?

Sergio

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

For your first point maybe this could give you some answers.

Welcome @Sergio,
just one caveat:
Homey Pro 2023 supports zigbee, z-wave, LAN, Bluetooth, IR. Unfortunately that does not mean that all devices under those protocols are supported. Mostly any zigbee switch may be used as generic without any action, but switching on and off.
For most other devices you need an APP. If you don’t find it on Homey’s App List,
If you are familiar with programming, you might be able to integrate it by yourself.
In other cases you might have to wait until someone publishes a proper App.
Most people love their Homey. but this is often the first step of frustration.
The next one is, if you take the advertising Everything local. literally. Homey Pro runs locally, even without internet. But to access it you need an authenitification by Athom via internet, at least every second week I guess. And many devices are only controllable via the producer’s cloud, which means even Homey pro cannot access them without internet.

Got it
Thx so much
Main. need I have is to get how can i extend coverage in my house

Thx so much for suggestions
I will go through Forum rules
S