Gebruikers dialoog met vraag om tijd of getal als antwoord

Hoi,

Is er een mogelijkheid om via de Homey een vraag te stellen aan een gebruiker / gezinslid waar het gezinslid een getal of tijd (in bv hele uren) terug kan geven? (waarna dat getal in de flow gebruikt wordt)

Voorbeeld: hoe laat moet de auto geladen zijn? [1-24 uur]
Hoe vol moet de accu geladen worden (10 - 100 %)
(Misschien qua user interface met zo’n leuk draai schijfje/rolletje waar de getallen door de gebruiker gekozen kunnen worden in een vooraf opgegeven bereik)

(De interactie die ik tot nogtoe gevonden heb gaat over ja/nee dialogen met een gebruiker)

Iemand suggesties ?

Groet,
Philip

Ik denk dat dit je een eind op weg kan helpen:

Als je vraag enkel met vaste antwoorden beantwoord kan worden, dan is de flow vrij eenvoudig

Thanks a lot - this helps!
Regards,
Philip

1 Like

I am experimenting now with telegram. I did not use / need telegram, before. I have a bot running and configured a 3-answer question and configured it in in advanced flow in Homey.

I see it is shown in the Telegram app on my phone including the possibility to choose an answer in the Telegram chat.
It does not look like the last picture you sent with the Homey logo next to the answer/questions. Am I doing something wrong?

Is it possible not to use the Telegram app on my phone and let Homey send a dialogue to me like Homey ‘push messages’ is doing (including a compact dialogue on my apple watch that I even can answer without using my phone?

Thanks!
Philip

No I quoted a screenshot by the developer, no clue how the Homey logo ended up there.
When you get a telegram and see the predefined answers, it should work.
Just ignore it, and look at my

Not to my knowledge. For me Telegram Notifications is the first, and only app I’ve seen which provides for these functions.