Gardena: Please re-authorize?!

One month after the last reply here. :wink:

Get a number of different messages:

Simultaneous logins detected
Token refresh failed

Absolutely useless

1 Like

Same here - no progress at all. In the meantime I’ve expanded the IFTTT and webhooks setup so still operating some things through Homey that way and this works, probably will leave it as is. But I still haven’t found a workaround for factoring in sensor data :frowning: I have a few MiFlora sensors as well, but their range is too limited.

1 Like

Homey Support:

Thank you for coming back to us, I’m sorry that this issue is still persistent.

Our Development Team is very busy, and is aware of this issue. We’ve had over 30 reports so far, and this issue is on our to-do list.

Unfortunately I cannot give an approximation of the fix, as this is still unknown.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Helpful as ever

Thank you for contacting us again and your patience.

Cautiously we can get optimistic for a fix this or latest next week.

Fingers crossed…

Everything seems to be working again. Except my lawn mower. Will found it if he is online again after taking him from his winter sleep.

Great! I was able to add all my devices, including the ones in hibernation - those display the red triangle, but that’s as expected. Should resolve once they are awake again (at least that was the case previous season).

Just found out that by default the watering duration is set to 1 minute in the device’s advanced settings. Can’t remember if this was the case prior to this issue, but either way you’ll have to update it to a longer duration to make it useful. It took me some time to figure out why it was closing the valve prior to the actual Homey command.