Flow to turn on Fan after light is turn on for 10 minuts

Hi,

Someone can help me with flow that turn on my Fan after light is turn on for 10 minuts (only when it is turn on for that time period). After light is turned off I want to turn off Fan after 5 minuts.

Any idea how to make it?

Best regards

You can try it with the app

1 Like

Thx
I will try it later

It works,

Thank You very much!

1 Like

If I have understood your scenario correctly (Switch on the fan after the light was switched on 10 minutes ago and is still on. When the light has been switched off, the fan should be switched on for 5 minutes or run for a further 5 minutes), you could also do this with a timer app (in this case the Chronograph app) as follows:

(Looks pretty big because of the translations… :wink:)

If I didn’t made any mistake, this flow should also take into account the situation when the light is switched on again while the fan is still running for 5 minutes (after the light was switched off).

Thank You very much.

“this flow should also take into account the situation when the light is switched on again while the fan is still running for 5 minutes (after the light was switched off).”

This is desirable function.

But I need to say that Device Capatibilities app works great and flows are very simple

I know, the Device Capabilities App is very powerful and complex. I just wanted to show that there are other solutions.

Thx for that