Fibaro Roller Shutter stops after command

Hi,

After giving a command (both from iPhone or the analog button on the wall) the screens stops rolling in a second.
So I Need to push about 20 times to lower or rise the screen in total.
After giving the command I says Transmit Complete No Ack.

Powersupply 230V already PTP
Homey already restarted
Other devices not used anymore removed from the homey app.

Who leads me through? Thanks!

Jorrit

This could be an interference of the signal, but an other cause can be the fibaro being on the edge of the zwave signal range.
Try to temporary move Homey a few meters closer and test.
If the problem’s gone, you’d add a router device (any mains powered zwave device) in between Homey and the Fibaro.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply. I will try.
Strange thing is that there are three screens/roller shutters in a row while one of them is giving a problem.

I will give it a try tonight.

Thanks for now.

YW!
For Pro 2023 there seem to be general issues

Or maybe just that Fibaro unit is a piece of Monday morning crap :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

At least it worked for the last 4 years…… :wink:

The homey is within 1 meter of the roller shutter. Still the same problem. 1 of the 3 roller shutters in a row is not working.

Process;
Give command (digital or analog)
RS accepts command and screen starts rolling
In appr. 1 second it stops.

Thing is that it accepts the command. And stops the command at it selves.

Somebody also this experience?

Jorrit

Is indeed an indication that there are problems with the Z-Wave signal. But if the roller blind is operated via the manual button, then the Z-Wave signal and also Homey do not play any role. The roller blind should move completely up or down via the manual button. And because it has worked for 4 years without problems, I suspect that the RS is broken.

The only thing you can try is to recalibrate the RS. You can start the calibration directly on the RS module, so there is no connection to the homey necessary.

Monday I will call the supplier! Thanks for the clear reply!

Hi All,

I disconnected the RS2 and placed a brand new RS3. And now it’s working properly again. Both digital as manual.

The garage door is also giving the same problem as where I started the topic with. Homey is within3 meters of the garage door.

Anybody recognises this problem?

Regards, Jorrit

If it’s exactly the same problem, so the RS doesn’t also work correct by using the manual button,
than you know the answer. :wink:

Some other suggestions:
– You can check in Developer Tools → Z-Wave, if the RS is reachable (by clicking on the 3 dots and than on Test).
– You can also check the connectivity via Range Test:

(Source)
– Instead of replacing also the actually RS 2/3 (?) by a new one, first I would exclude the RS and include it again and check if the problem is solved.

Please use the Fibaro main topic for problems with Fibaro devices or the Homey Fibaro app:
[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

For this reason this topic has been closed.