Fibaro. Roller Shutter Error

Hi. Am using the Homey Bridge since couple of months. Had some errors. Mostly after couple of days it resolved or a retart helped.

Now I have 2 Problem with my Fibaro RollerShutter.

1. 2 modules suddendly showed error. Were not reachable. Manually they work not via the Homey. I deleted the devices and wanted to asd them again. Not working.

1. 2 modules did not show error but are not controllable via homey.

Does anyone know what happened / how i can it back to working ?

Thanks & best, Rakesh

This thread has been moved to the English forum, if you have any problems with that please feel free to contact me or another moderator.

Transmit Complete No ACK means, that the device lost the connection to the Gateway.
Because you’re using the Homey-Bridge, I don’t know if Homey Developer Tools is available. If so, please check in Homey Developer Tools in the Z-Wave menu, what’s listed in the column Route and Flags. I guess that Unknown and Unreachable is listed. So the only way to repair them is to reinclude the devices.

What the first error means I don’t know, sorry. But I guess it’s a Homey-Bridge issue. So I would recommend to contact Athom.

Thanks. I deleted the 2 items that had the error
above. unable to get them back in.

Eegarding the second error. Where exactly do i check ? And how do it get them to reconnect ?

Do you have an email iD of Anthom ?

Thanks, Rakesh

Please try:
– Restart the Fibaro app
and/or
– Disconnect the bridge from the power supply and reconnect it after 10-15 minutes

In my first post I linked already everything you need (blue colored text).

Exclude (delete) / include. There is no other way.

Thanks a ton. Will try out.
Last question : How do you restart the Fibaro app ?

Thanks !

As I wrote, I don’t own a Homey-Bridge, so I’m not 100 % sure if you can restart a app on Homey-Bridge.

On a Homey Pro it works like this:
Homey App (Smartphone) → More → Apps → long tap on the Fibaro app → :gear: → Restart App

thanks sir.

No it isn’t possible.
One can ‘restart’ the Homey Cloud instance though, than can solve things sometimes: https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/system and scroll down to find the orange Restart button.
An other way is to install the app again, without removing it prior to the install:
Reinstall the app on your Homey via the Homey App Store

1 Like