Factory Reset Homey Pro 2019 after Migrating to the new Homey 2023

How to factory reset the “old” Homey Pro 2019 after migrating to the new Homey Pro 2023? Is it possible to factory reset the old homey pro when the new one is running? I read in this article, that for factory defaults, the old Homey has to connect with WLAN. And then I can choose in the Homey app my old Homey 2019 and get a message “Reset to factory settings” to press?

And after factory reset, I can Remove my homey from the app?

How did you do the factory reset?

I did it this way: back-up old one, factory reset old one, booting and restoring new one, …

I believe you cannot boot the old home directly into restore mode, but not sure. Having two instances of homey running with Zigbee or Z-wave isn’t a good idea.

Thats why I am asking „It‘s not a good idea, to run 2 Homey simultaneously with Zigbee or Z-wave“. I waited to factory reset the old one to know if everything runs without problems on the new one. Is it possible to factory reset the old one without wlan?

No, unless if you rename the wifi network or turn it off. But, it would be better to do this off premise. I don’t think wifi is your only problem, because zigbee will also be started.
So go to a friend, reset it and perhaps he directly wants to buy it from you :wink:

Good evening everybody!Please help me!After the migration to Home Pro 2023 from Homey Pro 2019 I would like to reset my old Homey. What would be the first step? Delete the old Homey from my account or make the reset to factory process? Can I do the reset to factory settings process after I deleted the old Homey from my account?Thank you for your answer!