Everspring ST814 Z-Wave temperatuur en vocht sensor

Hallo, medeforumleden,

Enige tijd geleden heb ik een Everspring ST814 vochtsensor gekocht.
Nu zou ik graag een voorbeeld zien van een flow om deze sensor mijn mechanische ventilatie kan schakelen.
Ik heb op mijn mechanische ventilator een klikaanklikuit schakelaar zitten en deze kan ik via homey an de klikaanklikuit bedienen.
Nu zou ik het geweldig vinden om dit ook te kunnen met de sensor van Everspring.

Ben er al uren mee bezig maar het lukt mij helaas niet.

Ondertussen is het toch gelukt.
Ik kan helaas mijn bericht niet verwijderen.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Richard

Any tips or trix to get the ST814 to work with Homey?

I’ve managed to add the sensor to Homey using the Everspring app. However, it only retrieves the first value of temperature, humidity and battery but never updates them after that.

Problem persists even after I tried to trigger it (place it in the fridge etc.) and removing adding the sensor to Homey again.

Hope that I can fill in some blanks.

Using Everspring app v0.2.6 (beta) because the v0.2.4 could not be installed on my Homey.
This Homey is an Early 2019 and runs 2.1.1 with app version 2.2.1.299.

I did see the mention on the app page (afte my purchase) regarding the ST814 not working as expected. However, in the reviews there were also people describing the ST814 as “works flawless” with the Everspring app. This is more an attempt to fish out if anyone has done something active to make the ST814 work or if it’s more a question about good or bad luck :slight_smile: