Error apparaat (Somfy / Spotify) toevoegen in Homey Bridge

Als ik Spotify wil toevoegen springt hij snel over de inlog heen en krijg ik een error te zien. Nu wil ik iets van Somfy toevoegen en doet hij hetzelfde, ik zie snel de inlog van Somfy zonder de kans te krijgen in te loggen. Iemand die dit ook heeft gehad en een oplossing weet?

Heb je voor Somfy hier ook al gekeken?
Misschien staat er iets bij.
https://community.homey.app/t/app-somfy-tahoma-connexoon-v4-0-13-test-v4-0-18/35206

Mbt spotify heb ik daar al contact met homey support over gehad, er zou eigenlijk moeten staan dat er ‘geen compatible devices zijn gevonden’
Nu probeerde ik het met een free spotify account, en het lijkt erop dat spotify connect eigenlijk niet (meer) werkt bij een free spotify account. Misschien dat de ps5 wel werkt, maar dat moet ik nog testen.

If Homey already has a logged in session it will skip over the login process, so that is normal.
What is the error you see?

I removed everything from Somfy. Reset the Homey bridge but now I can’t add any Somfy equipment. When I try to log in it says “error”. The password and username are correct and tested

So, as you say you reset the Homey Bridge, I guess you are using Homey (cloud) and not Homey Pro.
If that is the case then reseing the bridge will have no effect as the app doesn’t use it. You can disconnect the Homey bridge and the Somfy app will still work just the same.

I have checked the Somfy app on my Homey account and it is working OK.

All I can suggest at the moment is to uninstall the app and start again.

Edit: Normally I only see that error message if I leave it for a long time between the password screen appearing and clicking on Next. In that case the session times out so when you proceeded it can’t find the session.

Thanks Adrian. I bought the Pro and I have no problems,

1 Like