EasyLighting App

This App adds support for the Zigbee devices and the Z-wave devices of Sunricher.

App Links

Feedback

Any requestions please post them below.

4 Likes

Hi! Great app and thanks!

Would it be possible for you to add support for SR-ZG9101SAC-HP-SWITCH-2CH (2 channel zigbee relay including energy monitoring from Sunricher)?
Many thanks in advance!

Mats

Hi, Mats!

Thanks for your reply, I will support SR-ZG9101SAC-HP-SWITCH-2CH, I’ve added this task to my schedule. I’ll get back to you here.

Thanks!
After my post I noticed in the change log that in February you added support for ZG9101SAC_HP_SWITCH, but I am unsure if this is the one channel version?

Hey! I’m in a planning stage and found a very challenging issue. We have found a light that seems to only want DALI controls. because it’s a design object going for a different light is not an option so I need to make it work with a smart home.

after way too much googling I found this:

I do not see the sr-2411-zg listed in your supported devices but you do list “zigbee dimmer”. will your generic dimmer support basic operations? e.g. on/off and set %light level?

if it does you probably have solved my challenge of a proper controller for the lights.

Yes, I also added support SR-ZG9101SAC-HP-SWITCH-2CH.

1 Like

This App doesn’t support SR-2411-ZG now, I can add it if you need it.

Thanks!! :grinning:

Hi

Is it possible to add SR-ZV9101FA-DIM(1-10V/PWM), z-wave with 2x 0-10v output?

The SR-ZG9101FA-DIM(1-10V/PWM), Zigbee with 2x 0-10v output, do i use the ZG DIM and works both channels?

Best regards
Johan F

Hi, Johan!

I am going to test them next week. I will add them.

Best regards
Wang

Hi Wang,

I’ve just received the new microwave based zigbee occupancy sensor. (SR-ZG9030A-MW), I think it would be the first mw sensor that Homey can support. Would you be so kind and implement it to the app?

picture

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I might complete this task by next Friday.

Best regards,
Wang

Great! Thank you Wang!!!