Dyson is not finding Dyson purifier humidity +cool

Hello all,

I have a Dyson purifier humidity +cool, I installed the latest version of the Dyson app.
Now when I want to add a device, I login via the app, the m2fa works, but then he cannot find any device?
In my dyson app on my phone, I can control the dyson, but homey cannot find it,…

Anyone who can help?

Maybe it’s not supported yet?
Screenshot from 2023-06-26 17-19-04

Support links are to be found below the review section.

It is a wifi one,… so it should at least find it? no?

If doesn’t work with the app you could try what i did. I have the Dyson AM 10. With the switchbot gateway was able to add my Dyson as a device. This way you can control your Dyson from your mobile phone(which you are already able with the Dyson app) with the Switchbot app. I then tried to add the Dyson from the Switchbot gateway into Homey. With help from the developer of the Switchbot Homey app i was able to add the Dyson in Homey.

This way i now can control my Dyson from the Switchbot gateway with infrared signals to Dyson.

What you can try:

Sign out from the Dyson-App (Dyson-Company-App) so that nobody is logged into your Dyson-Account.

Than try to add the Dyson-Device to Homey. After adding you can login to the Dyson-App (Dyson-Company-App).

Dyson Purifier Humidity + Cool > Here is only the Cooling-Device-Part supported on Homey.

Hi,

I have a Dyson Purifier cool and it was working fine, today i have noticed that the machine is disapeared from Homey and i cant add it again, so i decided to re-install the app and now im getting this error when im trying to login.

That sounds like the API is down or changed.
But in that case every Dyson app user would suffer from it I think.

Can you still manage it per Dyson mobile phone app?

Try the login procedure with the mobile app instead.

Yes, I can still using Dyson app without any issue. I have logged out and logged in, no problems.

Same problem for me. Athom could fix it?

@Felho @Tarecco which Pro model?

homey pro 2019 latest fw And today morning try login after 2 fact login success but…

and the Dyson app is work fine why not see homey if I login

1 Like

Same issue here. Trying to add a Dyson purifier cool formaldehyde (TP09) via Dyson link on an Homey pro 2023 and it always comes back with No devices found. I tried signing off in the companion app, remove the companion app and reinstall the app on the Homey a few times.

Any news on this?

2 Likes

Same here Homey Early 2023 + Dyson HP09 – no luck

1 Like

I have 5 dyson products also HP09 and TP09 and i can find just the old dysons i have 2 out of 5 are working.
Is it possible to make it work with all?

Same problem here with the Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde. It worked well earlier this year with the Homey Bridge. Any solutions available yet?

Same

1 Like

Same with Model cool purifier formsaldehyde. When typing in the number from Dyson Mail, no object ist found.
I restarted the App and the dyson too.
Before, i linked it in Homebridge, all was great.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Deutsch (German)

I reported the issue at Athom Support two weeks ago and they confirmed this issue has already been reported by other users and that it has been forwarded to the development team and will be investigated. No further info about any expectations.

1 Like

Well, Athom has still not implemented the air quality sensors, they are aware, it is just not a priority.

Strange that community drivers seem to get better support than their own drivers.