Dashboard stops working on Google Nest Hub

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem op mijn gen1 met fuchsia. Zijn deze problemen ook op de gen2? Ik wilde er net 1 bij kopen maar dan wacht ik nog maar even. :frowning:

Any news on this? At the moment my hub is only a ā€œsmartā€ clockā€¦

Same problem here. Seems that it is when the nest hub updates a picture or the time.

Today I tried to cast again to my Gen1 hub and surprisingly it works again! Only, after 10-20 seconds the dashboard disappeares again and switched to my Google Photos stream on the hub. It should stop after my timer of 540 secondsā€¦

Anyone else who has this?

That is the issue.

Exact the problem, casting every minute makes it more or less useable.

I have the issue too, with two gen 1 hubs. Is the gen 2 also affected? Or only gen 1?

I got the same problem for the last couple of weeks, the Gen 2 still works (fingers crossed).

Lets hope there will be a fix soon :slight_smile:

Same here. What a shame.

Al weer even geleden, mijn post, maar is er al nieuws?

So far no issues on my gen 2 devices, lets hope it will stay that way

Do your gen 2 hubs have the new sofware (fushia)

Just got a message today that Athom cannot do anything about it.
ā€œLooks like a Google issueā€ .

Nog steeds frustratie en geen oplossing! Heb nu een oude tablet in gebruik met het dashboard draaiende! Werkt top! De Google Hub gaat in de verkoop; waardeloos geworden.

same issue here, GEN1 nest hubs

A ā€œsort ofā€ workaround, a motion sensor next to the hub so when it detects someone nearby it will cast the dashboard. (for a short time)
Also a button on a kaku remote is starting a flow wich also activates the dashboard.
Of course we all like to see Google makes this ā€œerrorā€ undoneā€¦

Itā€™s not an error, itā€™s intended. And Athom doesnā€™t wanna pay Google so not gonna be fixed!

Thatsā€™s why error is between quotesā€¦:wink:

1 Like

I know m8!

Sinds enkele weken heb ik ook ineens dit probleem met casten van homeydash op Google nest hub. Dat sucks big time!