Danalock V3 zigbee "battery device not responding"

Hi everyone,
Just new to Homey and smart home. Didn’t find this topic or couldn’t find eight keywords to search by. Please give pointer to eight discussion, if already existing?
Just got Danalock V3 zigbee + danalock bridge and a few Fibaro smoke alarms.
Danalock got connected originally with Homey and showed up nicely and even showed lock status. Now after some hours, Homey says “battery device not responding” and shows error on my lock. Phone bt finds locks alright even if I’m the furthest away in the house, like closer to 15m. Homey has half the distance.
Any idea what could be wrong? Locks and bridge has latest possible firmware. Wifi I have is both 2.4 and 5 GHz so could of course be disturbance?
Thanks in advance, Jann3

I have the same issue.
All of the sudden the connection dropped.
I can restore connection but only for minutes before it disappears again.

The Danalock app works just fine.

I tried resetting the lock and removing it from
Both homey and Danalock app.

After i added it to Danalock again, the Danalock now proclaims that my zigbee lock doesn’t support zigbee… i have contacted Danalock support and awaiting response

I completely forgot about my post, sorry for that everyone!
I also contacted Danalock, who told me that this is a known error in the firmware and that they are working on a fix. They could not tell me when the fix would be available. However they offered to exchange my two locks for the z- wave version, which I did. The new locks have worked fine for the past 3 weeks.

Thanks

I’m experiencing this exact same issue - was there ever a resolution from Danalock?

Contacted Danalock phone support, who explained that this is a known firmware issue. They expected it to be solved with the next release. As they offered to exchange my locks for free to the zwave version, I jumped at that. So I do not know if there had been a firmware upgrade.
The zwave version has worked without any issues, even in very cold conditions.

ke 28. jouluk. 2022 klo 12.22 Alistair Galbraith via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> kirjoitti: