Can't add z-wave without bridge on Homey pro?

So - this might be a stupid question but I just bought the Homey Pro without looking into what the hub provided but I thought the hub would support Z-wave?

When I open the Homey Pro beta app and choose “Add a new device” and then go to the Z-wave option I get a message telling me that I need to buy a Homey Bridge.

Is this really the case? I can’t seem to find any other way to include my z-wave devices…

Sounds like you mistakenly registered for a Homey Cloud subscription instead of adding a Homey Pro to your account.

1 Like

That might be the case - so now I’m stuck in some kind of in between? I can’t seem to find anywhere to add the homey pro to my account.

welcome number 3 of users this week that either don’t receive the email, or just don’t read it.
but you should have had an e-mail with your Homey Pro (early 2023) that guides you to the early access page on what to do next to include the still in early access Homey Pro.

Wow, the last sentence was what I was after.

Log in or create an account, and select New Homey when asked what you want to do. If you already have a Homey, tap the Homey’s name while on Home and tap the blue Plus-icon in the top-right corner next to My Homeys .

I had to press “Homey” in the top, and there was a blue + sign.

Thanks @Caseda - up and running now :slight_smile:

I’ve just added a Fibaro FGWPEF wall plug (Z-wave) the ither day, with no problems at all…:+1:t2: