Build on smart lock

Hey homeys👋,

I am looking for a smart lock for my front door but I kinda have a problemđŸ€”. I am living in a 1970 house in the Netherlands and over here we have build on locks, now there a lot of options if you have a “normal” lock in you’re door but I just can’t find any that are build for build on smartlocks🔐.

Do you guys know any options? Love to find outđŸ„°

@Rik_Elsenaar I don’t have a smart lock but maybe it is more clear when you add a picture of the lock you have.

Yeah maybe that’s a good idea!

This is the lock, I can’t open it with the key from the inside only put it on night lock

1 Like

you could have a look to this site : https://www.slimmedeursloten.nl/installatie-check/oplegslot/ (dutch site)
So you can replace the “oplegslot” for a automatic one. You see this a lot in “elderly care at home”. This target group often still lives in their old house with these types of locks on their front door.
But on this moment no intergration with Homey, maybe you can ask for that or build by your self.
But it stays quite pricey.

Perhaps better to completely replace your lock in your frontdoor for a 3-point closure with a standard cylinder. so that you can use the Nuki or the Loqed.
It is still an expense.