Brel sunblinds 433 Mhz prefered position SOLUTION

Good tip, but unfortunately this does not work for me.

I’m quite disappointed in the apps developed by Brel. They had several different apps the last years; Brel (Brel App voor Homey | Homey), Brel Home (app site does not exist anymore), Brel Motors (Brel Motors App voor Homey | Homey). But none of them was able to steer my curtains to the preferred position. With one of them it sometimes worked by sending the stop command 2 or 3 times (with or without a second delay between them), but it was really unreliable. I even was in contact with their customer support, who where responding well but could not help me either.

Their latest app (Brel - Brel App voor Homey | Homey) finally has an official card to give the preferred position signal. But…. It doesn’t work. The only way I am able to steer the curtains to the preferred position is by using the remote and press the stop button for more than 3 seconds on the remote.

So if anyone has another idea how to fix it I would be happy to receive more tips!
I am using:
Brel hub: DD-7002B
Brel Roman Curtains (mono directional): MJE24D motors
Brel “normal” Curtains (mono directional)
Brel remote: DD-2700H
Homey Pro (2019) with Brel app

Is there an official topic for the Brel app? I only seem to find various specific topics and the website of the Brel app does not link to one support forum.