Bold smart lock and keypad support with Homey?

At present I don’t currently own a homey device, but am possibly thinking of purchasing homey due to its support for the bold smart lock. But I am only interested in purchasing homey if there is an outdoor keypad that could work with homey to unlock the bold lock. I run a small B&B and am looking for an outdoor keypad for guests to use, as not all guests have smart phones. Unfortunately bold don’t sell a keypad, so that got me thinking if a solution could be achieved with homey? Ideally I would like something that could support multiple pin codes with time limited access. As I don’t currently own a homey device and known very little about homey, I would like something that could be setup relatively simply. I am looking for simplicity and reliability. I have goggled and don’t see any tutorials on a simple application.

I have spent hours googling and have seen keypads such as the POPP keypad and Frient keypad, but I don’t own Homey nor a keypad, so have no idea in terms of its implementation with the Bold Lock. Not sure how time limited pin codes would be handled either? Take the example of the Frient keypad which is reported to work in homey, but it only supports one pin code and provides no documentation on setting up RFID cards with it (generally the documentation is very poor on it). I am hoping to hear from someone who has got a solution to work and the steps needed to accomplish this.

One alternative may be an indoor keypad with an outdoor protective enclosure, but again I am interested to see working examples of use with smart locks. Generally there seems to be a lack of documentation out there.

Do people know if Homey would be suitable for my application and if so, does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor keypads that will do what I want to do?

Found by searching for “outdoor keypad”, it’s not that difficult :wink:
https://community.homey.app/search?q=outdoor%20keypad%20order%3Alatest

Note, the Popp Keypad is an archived product unfortunately:

App:

I have spent hours googling and did indeed see that before, but I don’t own Homey nor that keypad cited, so have no idea in terms of its implementation with the Bold Lock. Not sure how time limited pin codes would be handled either? Take the example of the Frient keypad which is reported to work in homey, but it only supports one pin code and provides no documentation on setting up RFID cards with it. I was kind of hoping to hear from someone who has got a solution to work and the steps needed to accomplish this.

One alternative may be an indoor keypad with an outdoor protective enclosure, but again I am interested to see working examples of use with smart locks.