[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Thank you it’s clear now

Having the same issue. Might be related to the HP2023 Zigbee bug since it’s appearing offline in the developer tools

1 Like

Anyone here having the E1 curtain bot using with homey ?

What are your experiences?

Hmmmm… it does show up on the Zigbee list, but every battery powered device shows up unavailable if I try to ping it. Even if they work just fine.

@TedTolboom is this “Missing Capability Listener: windowcoverings_set” error something we need to report to Athom, or is this a Aqara app problem?

For this you need to wake up the device first.

Since I moved to the pro 2023 and having to repair every Zigbee device. I have problems with the aqara 4 button switch.

In my old 2016 pro everything worked fine. Now no button presses trigger anything in my flows. If I test a flow from the trigger. (A scene (Pressed x1) has been activated with Button 1.) Everything works. But pressing button 1 does nothing.

I am having issues with one of my B1 curtain controllers. It was not responding anymore, so I removed the device in homey. But now I can’t pair it anymore.

When pressing the button on the B1, it can still open and close.

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this?

Hello
I`m a beginner with homey :slight_smile:
I have HP2023 and some aqara motion senzors P1
I need to switch on some lights when I detect motion but based on the lux value. The problem I see it is that the cards available about lux value are only this 2:

1. Luminance becomes less than x lux value
  2. The luminance changed

My scenario is this.
I use a room to deposit things. When I enter the room, if the sensor detects motion and the value of luminance is under 20lux, turn on the light for 2 minutes.

During the day the lux value is 40lux for example and in the evening is 10lux.

If I enter during the day in that room the lux value will register as 40lux
First time I reenter in the evening in that room, the new lux value will be 10lux , and because I used the “Luminance becomes less than 20 lux value” the light will turn on for 2 minutes.

But If I reenter the same evening again that card doesnt do the trick again.... because the "become" part (last value was 10 lux and now maybe is 8 lux but it didnt cross the 20lux that was set on card with this change).

So I need a card like “Luminance is less than 20 lux value”
How do I achieve that?
Also how can I use this “The luminance changed” card in a practical way? I mean almost everytime because of the shadows of somebody moving, this card provide a positive result. I don`t see the logic for use it.

you should try the “logic” AND cards that are build into Homey, they will open up a huge world for you with lots of options to choose from, including a “[TAG] is higher/lower then [VALUE]” card.

I have tried but at the AND section this aqara motion sensors P1 have only this cards
-the batery alarm is on
-the motion alarm is on

please notice the “Logic” part I said in my reply, so you are looking in the wrong place still:
screenie 2

screenie

Oooohhh I see :))
Thank you sir!!

Use Illumination sensor not motion sensor, which update the Lux value only during-after motion.

I understand the idea but in this specific scenario, the motion lux value is all I need.
Thank you, for your observation.

As long as you do understand that, if there is no motion, your luminance will not be updated!

I’m having trouble getting the aqara vibration sensor to report propper tilt angles. I want to attach it vertically, rather than flat, but then it just reports nonsense angles. Maybe there is a bug in the code for calculating angles? I was going to fork the github repo and debug it, but then I discovered that it is for a very old version. I would love to help figure out this issue, as it really seems to be some angle calculation problem

1 Like

In this scenario, I enter that room and the moving will be present. So the luminance will be refreshed. The light will stay on only for a limited amount of time.

Hi,

I’ve found the “bug” :

When you select “add a When… card”

1 / you choose the button in the app list : Aqara > Button

Okay

2 / you choose the button via the “room” list : My House > …> Button

No scene available

I don’t know if it is an app bug or Homey FW bug. So I post it here, and make a ticket to Homey team

Edit : It’s Okay via the web app : so I think it’s a mobile App bug

It could be - you can always contact Athom support via https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us or https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/requests/new, you will see what they will reply…

Yes, but as you enter the room the amount of lumen may be the amount of last time you entered the room.