[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi @TedTolboom ,
I just added the Roller Shade Driver E1. But when I try it it doesn’t do anything and shows the error:
Missing Capability Listener: windowcoverings_set
afbeelding

I’ve added a debug report: e847b64c-eb36-4dcd-a478-bcaea5792b0e
Aqara app 1.7.1 - Homey Pro 2023

Any idea what is wrong?

I have two Xiaomi Mijia Wireless Switches. Those old (non aqara) round ones. Since my upgrade to Homey Pro 2023 they fail.
I reconnected them to the new Homey pretty smoothly but they only work for like 5 seconds. After that they stop responding. According to Homey they are still connected, no errors, battery percentage is displayed. But pressing the switch does not trigger the flows.
Reconnecting them by using the repair function in the app gives me another 5 seconds of working time, after that they stop responding again (while still being connected).
Is this an Pro 2023 issue or an issue with the app?

See

https://homey.app/en-us/wiki/hp23-early-access/

Zigbee devices might suddenly leave the network.
Zigbee devices might not report their values after one or two days.

:disappointed:

It stays connected but is not functioning. So, reporting here :slight_smile:
Problem description in my previous post.

Homey Pro 2023
App version 1.7.1
Diagnostic Report 07c997f5-f9bd-4cc0-a6c0-b650c7811ba6

Can you also indicate which Zigbee network address is concerned?

Is this just a bad contact? I mean… It works, but why the triple? Off-on-off or on-off-on

There were some reports already that this could be caused by bad contact - try to align it and you will see.

@TedTolboom regarding the “P1” ( and maybe others ), is there a way to get the number of seconds since the last alarm?
Is that a setting / variable in the driver or does the homey remembers that?
Capture 2023-03-26 at 17.38.04@2x

It is accessible via Homescript but you can do some workaround, eg. setting some time variable when motion occurs …

ah, thanks. I didn’t want to register variables that are already in homey…

Anyone, please?

Just to share my experience after migrated to HP23.
So far all my Aqara B1 Curtain always stopped working after a couple of days (1-2days), I’ve tried removed and add back the device as new devices also the same it will last a few days. Already reported to Athom.

It’s known issue of HP2023

Hi,

Regarding Aqara motion sensor and Aqara smart plug, is there any known issues?

One of my plugs hasn’t reported any power consumption for three months.
One of my motion sensors show that there is still motion in a room after 1 hour after someone left.

Have tried to restart the app and download the latest update without that to work out.

Hello

I have ordered several Aqara sensor (motion, plug, TOVC, relay, water leakage) due to the good reputation from forum and looks cool… But unfortunately was never work properly with Homey pro 2019 except the plugs. Now I’m using SonOff system or Ikea for ZigBee and it’s working perfectly.
Few days ago, I got the new homey pro 2023 with some expectation that it will improve the situation but unfortunately no change even worst my module are no more see in ZigBee by homey except the plugs (I did repairing procedure…) . They are visible on homey like the relay LLKZMK11LM but not visible in developer tool in ZigBee network. I have as well TOVC temperature sensor work few days only before to be disconnected, same for my presence sensor….
Unfortunately I have few of them at least 20 modules that I cannot used.
Do you have an idea why Aqara doesn’t work well when SonOff have no problems… Somebody got already same issues and solved it.

Thank you by advance for your support

Because that’s not implemented yet.

Possible but I’m 24 hours after and still not in developer tool visible but recognized in homey interface. How long it could take, do you have an idea.

Will the new Aqara Doorbell G4 be also implemented in to the app, to get like notifications and maybe more?

11 Likes

It’s not implemented in the HP2023 firmware yet…

1 Like